Pools [chapter 25]

"Pool!" Sasha pumped her fists in the air, running ahead of the group and pulling Niccolo along with her as she had one hand holding onto his.

"Mhmmm," Eren hummed, taking a quick glance at you as he started smirking, taking note of your defenseless state.

"Let's go!" Connie yelled, pointing forwards while running in that direction.

"Cailluo! You need to change first!" Historia called out.

Connie stopped running, slowly turning around and looking Historia directly in the eyes, "Did you just call me Cailluo?"

"Sorry. Ymir calls you it all the time, I must've picked up on the habit," Historia apologized.

"No need to apologize. He's literally exactly like Cailluo," Ymir wrapped her arm around Historia's shoulder, "A bald, whiny, little bitch."

"Where's the lie?" you joked.

"Nowhere to be seen," Eren added, a chuckle coming from him.

"Ugh, let's just go get changed," Connie groaned, stomping off to the locker rooms.

"Y/n, come on. I'm going to need your help with my bathing suit," Sasha stated, grabbing your hand and dragging you towards the locker room.

"Wait, Sasha! I need my bag!" you exclaimed, pointing towards Eren who was holding both, your's and his bag.

"Catch," Eren said before chucking your bag at you.

By some miracle, you ended up catching the bag. Upon getting the bag, you followed Sasha into the locker room, everybody else following your example.

"I don't like my swimsuit..." Annie muttered, doing a tiny spin so everybody could see the whole thing. She had on a orange one piece, nothing too fancy.

"Really? I think you look great," Historia complimented while she readjusted the straps of her own suit.

"Meh, I think it's a little revealing," Annie sighed as she pulled up the top part of it so a little less cleavage was showing.

"That's revealing? Look at Mikasa's," you said while pointing at the ravenette who was looking at herself in the mirror with a confused face.

"Did this thing shrink!?" she asked as she tried to get more coverage of the bikini by stretching it out, "This was not how it looked a few weeks ago..."

"Here," Ymir spoke, throwing an extra shirt she packed at Mikasa.

"Thank you. There was no way I was going out only wearing this shit," Mikasa said while gesturing to her bathing suit, throwing on the shirt Ymir gave her.

"Let's go!" Sasha beamed. She was wearing a one piece that had a watermelon pattern on it. She looked cute.

"Right!" you nodded, feeling comfortable in the black bikini you were wearing. It barely showed any cleavage, plus it wasn't too much of a tight fit.

"Make sure you put on sunscreen," Historia scolded, throwing a bottle at Sasha who was already standing in the doorway with a donut pull floaty around her waist.