Cars [chapter 17]

Sexual Content Ahead!

"Let's go to lunch," Eren said to you out of the blue. "Just you and me."

The two of you were studying in his room, both on different subjects. It was only the two of you in the room since Armin had just left a few minutes ago to go to the library and "study" with Sasha and Jean, though in all honesty he was probably just going to be monitoring the two and making sure they stay quiet. Everybody else was doing their own thing; ranging from going out on a date, to simply taking time to take care of themselves.

"Sure," you replied with a small smile, finishing up an essay you needed to type, "And right on time. I just finished this damn thing."

You yawned, stretching your arms above your head. Eren looked up from the book he was taking notes from, closing it and setting it to the side as he sat up. You saved your work, double checking to make sure before closing the laptop.

"Let's go," Eren said as he stood up from the bed, holding a hand out for you to take.

"Yes sir," you responded by taking his hand, letting him pull you up.

You grabbed your phone and wallet while Eren did the same, shoving both in his pockets. He grabbed his keys as well and then headed towards the door, opening it for the both of you to walk through.

"After you," he said gesturing for you to go ahead of him.

You chuckled, doing as he wanted. Behind you, Eren closed and locked the door before leading the two of you to the elevator.

"Where do you want to eat?" Eren asked, pushing the button to the floor of the lobby.

"I don't know," you shrugged. "You choose."

"McDonald's?" he asked, looking over at you to see what your reaction to that would be.

"Nah," you shook your head.

"Burger King?" he asked.

"No," you said again.

"Do you want any fast food place or do you want to go to an actual restaurant and sit down to eat?" Eren asked.

"Second option," you replied.

"Let's just go to the campus restaurant, yeah?" Eren asked to which you nodded.

The two of you got off the elevator, waving at the receptionist as you left. Eren opened the car door for you, waiting for you to get in before closing it and jogging around to the other side where he hopped in and started his car.

Once again, this man out his hand behind the seat to drive back, making butterflies form in the pit of your stomach. The action was so small and yet it always did a lil something something to your heart. He then put his hand on your thigh as he kept his eyes on the road, not once removing his hand.

You squirmed a little under his grip, your brain going off and saying how badly you wanted to fuck him again.

You arrived within a short amount of time, Eren taking his keys out of the exhaust and unlocking the doors when he did.

"We have arrived," Eren said in a very formal accent, smiling a bit at his own antics. "Let's go."

"Yeah, just one things before we go in," you said, sitting up and turning your head in Eren's direction.

"Yeah, and what's that?" he asked, looking you in the eye.

"Come here," you said, using a hand to beckon him closer to you as though the small car was giving you so much space.