Prank War Begins [chapter 9]

"Alright, who the fuck took all my iron?" Annie asked, adjusting her headphones a little as she did so.

"Wasn't me, I have an iron farm so I don't need it," Mikasa answered.

"And I use iron from said farm," Sasha added.

"I've been too busy adjusting the transportation system to get to my different mob farms," you replied while moving your head to the side a bit so Annie could have a good view of your screen.

"You know it's not me, I was with you the whole time," Armin answered.

"I'm mining," Jean joined in.

"And I'm with him, mining," Marco added on.

"Why would you think it's me? Pft— Of course I didn't use the iron to make hoppers for an item sorter. Nope, never in a million years," Connie said nervously.

"And we have our culprit!" Eren chirped, letting out a small laugh.

"Hey Connie, meet at the butcher shop. I just want to talk," Annie said in an intimidating voice.

"I am not responsible for what happens from here on out," Armin claimed.

"Uh huh, now we have another thief," you clicked your tongue, irritation evident in your tone, "Eren, give me back my fucking diamonds."

"I didn't take them," he replied simply.

"Yes you did, I literally say you going through my chest," you hissed.

"Still can't prove that was me. I could've been looking for something else," Eren responded.

You sprinted towards Eren's character and started hitting him with your sword, "You chuckle fucker! You better give me back my diamonds!"

"Stop! You have no proof that I stole them!" Eren shot back.

"I will when I kill you and all your items drop," you retorted.

"Shit," he cursed under his breath, knowing he had been caught.

"Fuck!" Jean yelled, a creeper dropping from the sky and starting to go off.

"Run!" Marco yelled at Jean, but was too late as the death toll had popped up in everyone's chat.

"Rest in pieces," Mikasa laughed.

"A moment of silence for the fallen," Armin said while closing his eyes and giving a small nod of respect.

It was silent for about 10 seconds, and the Connie started yelling.

"Annie! We can talk! There's a more peaceful solution to this!" Connie tried to reason, sprinting away from Annie who was right on his trail, "Come one, please?! I have my levels very high right now!"

"Oh really? That sucks," Annie said as she threw a splash position of slowness at him, hitting her target which made Connie panic even more.

"Please!" Connie begged, using a different view point to see Annie standing right behind him.

"Let me think about it," Annie said, taking a miniature pause, "No."

And with that, she brutally murdered Connie, taking all of his stuff in the process.

As if things weren't chaotic enough, an explosion went off in the girl's base once Mikasa opened a chest.

"What the fuck!" she yelled as she died from the impact of the TNT.

"Who did that?!" Sasha yelled as she ran into the house, searching around the place to see where Mikasa got blown up.

"You've got to be kidding me," you groaned as you rushed back towards the base.

"It's obvious none of us girl's did it, so I'm assuming one of the guys did it. Are you trying to start a war. Because if so, prepare to be attacked," Annie stated.

"It worked!" Eren laughed, hearing the reviews he got.

"Yes!" Jean cheered.

"Sorry," Armin apologized, smiling because their prank worked.

"Wow, ok Armin. I see how it is," Annie huffed.

"You have now started a war," Sasha growled.

"We need to get off this call to discuss further plans," you said as you hopped off of the call everyone was on and took off your headphones since the four of you were already in the same room so there was no point in making a new call.

"I'm thinking we sabotage all their farms," Mikasa spoke first.

"Yes, but we need to do more so they know we mean business," you replied.

"Kill Connie's chickens!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Yes, but we need a little more!" Mikasa said with a grin.

"Destroy all of their beds," you clapped your hands together.

"That should be enough for now," Annie hummed, turning back to her computer and joining on the call once again.

"What did you guys discuss..." Marco asked. He was kind of like an independent island, the peace keeper if you will. He never took anyone's side, always keeping a unbiased opinion on things in the server.

"Nothing," Sasha whistled as she started rebuilding the destroyed parts.

"Look, we're sorry. Please don't do anything to us," Armin apologized.

"Speak for yourself, I hold no regret," Connie spoke.

"Same," Eren said.

"You will soon," you whispered, making many people's chat go crazy.

"Hold on, that was low key attractive," Eren said.

"That's all it takes for people to go crazy?" you asked rhetorically. "Guess I know for the future."

"What do I do that people find attractive?" Eren thought out loud.

"Adjusting or pulling your hair into a bun. Honestly your just hot in general," you complimented, making the boy blush.

"Shut up," he muttered, turning his face away from the screen to hide his state from his streamers.

"So many people are saying they ship you guys in my chat right now," Jean murmured while lazily placing blocks around a new building he was making.

"Glad I'm not the only one," Sasha piped up.

"People actually ship me with that rodent?" you asked, your face scrunching up in fake disgust, though you didn't actually mind being shipped with the guy. In fact, you actually kind of enjoyed it...

"How can you be so nice one second then a total jackass the next. What are you, bipolar?!" Eren asked.

"...Kinda," you said with a small laugh.