Attack on Connie [chapter 30]

"I want a carrot," was the first thing you said when joining the call. Everyone paused what they were doing, finding your statement odd. "But I don't even like carrots!"

"Then why would you ask for one?" Eren asked.

"Because I'm craving one, but I know I'll spit it out if I start eating it," you whined.

"You're a real piece of work," Marco sighed.

"This is what you have to deal with, Eren?" Ymir asked, she and Historia playing in their room, "I feel sorry for you."

Ymir was rather brutal while Historia was more delicate when playing Minecraft. Ymir was basically her body guard, killing mobs, going mining, and keeping the more destructive members away from Historia's builds. Ymir had her hands full, but never seemed to complain about her self-assigned jobs.

"I'll have you know," you claimed, taking a miniature pause, "I'm not this bad all the time!"

"She's right. On her period she is much worse," Eren hummed.

"Yeah, but that applies for all girls to be honest," Mikasa mumbled.

"Uh-huh, cool," Armin murmured, not seeming interested in the conversation in the slightest, "Anyways, who wants to see my battleship?"

"Wait, you made a battle ship?" you asked.

"Yeah," Armin nodded, "It has cannons that actually shoot TNT and everything!"

"Where the fuck are you?" you asked, Marco listening in as well so he could go there. Chaotic was an understatement when describing that trio specifically.

Normally, Armin is on the more mature side. But when matched with you and Marco, his crazy side is truly brought out. It's hard to keep the three of you under control when Armin joins the dark side.

"Ah shit," Annie groaned, knowing there would be no taming the three of you.

"The cords are x: -17 y:42 z: 25," Armin answered, a small evil laugh escaping his lips as a mischievous glint danced in his eyes.

"I wanna go," Ymir stated, abandoning Historia after getting her permission.

"We're screwed," Eren sighed.

"Guess what," Marco whispered, everyone being able to hear him and practically imaging the evil grin on his face.

"What?" Jean asked.

Marco let out a giggle, "I have TNT!" he squeaked in between laughs.

"Oh no," Mikasa gasped, realizing your destructive power now multiplied.

"Oh yes!" you chirped, a huge smile on your face.

"Is fire spreads on?" Ymir asked.

"Yes, why?" Sasha answered.

"Because I have flint and steel," Ymir hummed, an evil laugh escaping her lips.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Eren let out a breathy sigh, his hands moving away from his keyboard to massage his temples. There was a headache already beginning to form.

"Yo, what would you do if I told you I have three wither skulls and four soul sand in my possession?" you asked.

"..."

"You're joking, right?" Annie asked, her voice cracking a bit as she looked over to your screen.

"No ma'am," you let out a small laugh.

"My girlfriend's insane," Eren said breathily.

"Relatable," Historia hummed.

"Same," Jean nodded, "Though I have a boyfriend."