Eggs [chapter 28]

"Where the heck did my egg go?" Sasha asked, referring to the egg she had gotten from her favorite chicken which Connie had killed off in retaliation from her killing his chickens.

"Connie?" Annie asked, immediately assuming it was him.

"It actually wasn't me this time," Connie answered. And he actually had an alibi, what with him being all the way on the other side of the world that is.

"Oh, yeah. That was me," Marco admitted.

"Well give it back," Sasha ordered.

"Give me back my prized disc," Marco retorted.

"Can't, she threw it in lava to make space for her inventory when we were mining," Mikasa answered for the brunette.

"Look, I'm sorry. Please just give me back my egg," Sasha pleaded.

"Can't, he turned it into a cake," Armin said, trying desperately to hold back his laughs.

"He what?!" Sasha shrieked.

"An eye for an eye bitch," Marco muttered, his eyes trained on his screen as he killed off a creeper.

"The amount of pettiness," Connie laughed.

"I mean, he is gay and he grew up with y/n..." Eren trailed off.

"I would say I'm offended, but you're 100% right," you mused.

"I know I am," Eren said, but not necessarily in a cocky manner. You still rolled your eyes though.

"Fuck you, Marco!" Sasha yelled.

"No thanks, I much prefer dick," Marco hummed, amused with the reaction he got out of her.

"That's not what I mean," Sasha groaned, starting to get annoyed with the freckled male's remarks.

"Sure," Marco whistled, chuckling a bit when he heard Sasha let out incoherent screeches.

"Shit—" you cursed when you realized you had accidentally mined straight into a zombie spawner, and saying the little area had a few zombies was an understatement, "Oh no!"

"What's wrong?" Eren asked.

"Zombies! Too many!" you shouted, "I'm in danger!"

"Good luck," Annie said, stopping what she was doing and sliding her chair over to your desk so she could watch.

"I'm a dead woman!" you shrieked, trying your best to fight off the zombies that were swarming you.

"How sad," Marco said with fake sympathy, "ANYWAYS, how was everyone's day?"

"Shitty because you took my eggs and made a cake, which I'm not even allowed to eat," Sasha pouted.

"That sucks, too bad I don't care," Marco murmured, ruffling his own hair a bit so it wasn't in his eyes. He snuggled more into one of Jean's hoodies that he had been wearing.

"My day is going fine. Just have the crushing weight of my assignments piling up and me procrastinating so I never get any of it done, but other than that everything is a-okay," Jean answered, a dry laugh escaping his lips as his eyes slowly got sadder when thinking about all the things he had to do.

"Mood," Connie hummed.

"I don't remember if I told you guys this or not..." Eren muttered, "You know what, never mind."

"No, you brought this up. Now you gotta say what you were going to say," Armin stated, his brows furrowed as he tried to think of the many possible things that Eren might've forgotten to reveal.

"If the news isn't about you and y/n getting together, I don't want to hear it," Mikasa sighed.

"Good thing it is exactly that," Eren said back.

"Wait— seriously?!" Mikasa asked, snapping her head in the directions of your desk.

"Surprise shawty," you said halfheartedly since you were more focused on escaping the zombie spawner alive, not necessarily hearing any of what everybody else was saying.

"There's a mini devil behind you," Annie warned. She was also too focused on watching you get out of your situation, helping out wherever she could.

"Stupid baby zombies," you cursed, narrowly missing it's attack as you started slaying it with your sword.

"You're dating..." Sasha trailed off, "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!"

Sasha threw an inflatable volleyball at your head, making you look away from your screen to glare at the girl, letting Annie take over so you wouldn't die. You flipped her off, your eyes filled with rage, though her's simply stared back at you in challenge.

"Bitch," Sasha said, staring into your soul.

"Corvette corvette," you said back, staring into her souls as well.

"On a serious note though," Sasha cleared her throat, "When the hell did you and Eren start dating?!"

"You know the day we all went to the pool?" you asked, earning a nod which let you know to continue, "Well some stuff happened while me and Eren were alone and then we ended up dating. But we're not going to go into any details..."

"You fucked and then got together," Mikasa read you like an open book.

"Shut it," you pouted turning away from the ravenette and looking back at your screen to see Annie got you to safety, "And thanks blondie."

"Mhm," Annie hummed, only catching a few things from the conversation, but got that you and Eren were dating.

"Bruh," Marco monotoned through his mic, "We have been best friends since we were— what? 4? And you didn't tell me you were dating Eren fucking Yeager?"

"Sorry?" you laughed nervously, scared from how calm he was being.

"I'll see you in ten minutes. Probably even less," Marco said in a threatening tone before disconnecting from the call and the server.

"I'm going to die," you smiled, your voice cracking a bit as you thought of the many ways the freckled man could kill you.

"So what kinda shoes you want on in your casket?" Eren asked, making many laugh at his remark.

"I want Louis Vuittons I can walk a mile in," you answered.

"Walk a mile in these Louis Vuittons," Sasha started singing.

"They tried to put me on the cover of Vogue," Connie started, changing the audio they were reciting.

"But my legs were too long," Jean finished.

"Everyday is leg day," Mikasa sung.

"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday," Armin continued, "Man it's been forever since I've heard that audio..."

"Open up bitch!" Marco pounded on your door, running the whole mood.

"Never!" you shouted back, running to your bathroom and locking the door.