Next Morning [chapter 12]

"Shh! You're going to wake them!" Armin whisper shouted, hitting Connie and Sasha who tried to jump on you and Eren.

It was morning, most people being up, well apart for you, Eren, Historia, Niccolo, and Marco, but you were starting to wake up.

"What the fuck?" Eren asked, his voice raspy as he had just woken up. His eyes were squinted, the light blinding him. He had his arm wrapped around you still, you cuddled up against his chest. He decided to close his eyes again and try to go back to sleep, not wanting to have to deal with anything yet.

"It's too early. We are closed," you yawned, not once opening your eyes and snuggling into Eren's chest. "Come back at normal business hours."

"Getting comfy, eh?" Connie asked as he and Mikasa took pictures of you and Eren.

"What are you talking about?" you sighed, knowing you weren't getting any more sleep. You rubbed your eyes, blinking rapidly to get them adjusted to the light.

"Oh," you said as you sat up, understanding what they were talking about. Yeah, you and Eren ended up cuddling the whole night.

"Stop moving," Eren groaned from his half awake state, pulling you straight back down.

"Uh, Eren?" you said, a little embarrassed from his antics.

"What," he slurred back.

"You need to get up," you replied.

"No I don't, it's the weekend," Eren retorted, slowly opening his eyes to look at you. He looked around a little before catching Armin's eyes, making the brunette shoot up immediately. "Sorry," he mumbled, his face redder than a tomato.

"Alright," Ymir whistled, "That was sus..."

"How did you even get in that position in the first place?" Annie asked while narrowing her eyes at you, "Also, I can tell you were high."

"Huh?! How?" you asked.

"Your eyes, they always take forever to clear up after you're high," she replied, taking out her phone so you could see yourself.

"I look disgusting," you winced as you scrunched up your face, getting look at what you first look like after waking up.

"When do you not?" Marco asked while throwing a pillow at your head, that being the first thing he did when he woke up.

"Hoe," you scowled.

"Slut," he scowled back.

It was silent, the two of you taking a moment to get a good look at each other, before the two of you burst out laughing.

"You look like a grandma's saggy tits!" you laughed while pointing at Marco.

"And you look like our science fair project from 4th grade!" Marco laughed while pointing back at you.

"Not the potato!" you wheezed, tears welling up in your eyes from the laughter.

Everyone had smiles on their face as they watched the two of you interact, you and Marco seeming to have contagious energy.

"Anyways," Armin cleared his throat, "Why were you two cuddling?" he asked with a smirk while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Wait— shit! That's why you're all crowded around them?" Marco asked while letting out a yawn.

"Yeah," Mikasa replied.

"Did y'all fuck while we were sleeping or...?" Marco asked.

"No!" you shook your head, the same sense of embarrassment from before washing over you again.

"Then why are you guys cuddling," Marco asked, slowly making his way to Jean's side.

"Because we fell asleep?" Eren said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Uh-huh," Armin rolled his eyes, "I'll let it slide this time, but that's only because we need to get ready to go out for breakfast."

"Quick question," you said while raising your hand.

"Go ahead," Jean nodded.

"Who's paying?" you asked, everyone looked around the room.

"One, two, three not it!" Eren yelled swiftly while putting a finger to his nose.

"Not it!" many yelled at the same time, all putting their finger to their nose.

"Not it!" Connie yelled slightly behind, not expecting the attack.

"Looks like Connie," Eren grinned while nodding his head, glad he was getting a free meal.

"Ah man," Connie sighed while snapping his fingers.

"Dibs on bathroom first!" Mikasa yelled as she grabbed her bag, rushing towards the bathroom.

"Sharing's caring!" Sasha said back while grabbing her own bag and running towards the bathroom.

"Room for one more?!" you asked while stumbling out of bed grinning, running after them to the bathroom.

today u get double update since this chapter was short. gimme a minute to post the second chapter for today.