High [chapter 11]

hehehe😘🙈

The twitch stream ended at about midnight, most of you guys being tired and on the verge of passing out since everybody gets so little sleep during the week.

"I can't keep my eyes open any longer," Sasha slurred, her head dropping into Niccolo's lap, and Niccolo was already asleep on the floor, a pillow supporting his back to give him some sense of comfort.

Ymir and Christa were asleep and cuddled up in a bean bag, while Marco and Jean were asleep cuddled up on Jean's bed. Connie had passed out with his back propped against his headboard and Mikasa was sleeping peacefully at the end of Connie's bed. Armin and Annie were knocked out on Armin's bed, Armin having his arms wrapped around the small of her back, his head resting in the crook of her neck.

"You can go to sleep, no one's stopping you," you told the girl.

"Night," she yawned, passing out immediately.

"And then there were 2," Eren said quietly, letting out a silent laugh.

You and him were sitting on his bed, facing each other as you did random things on your phone.

"Wanna get high?" Eren asked you, pulling a pre-rolled joint out of the drawer of his nightstand which was placed on the side of his bed.

"Sure," you shrugged, not sleepy in the slightest.

You moved a little closer to the brunette, watching as he lit one end of the blunt with a lighter he apparently kept in his dresser as well. He took a hit from it, keeping the smoke in his mouth while passing to you. He blew out, the smoke emitting from his mouth as he placed the lighter back in the drawer, closing it.

"It's been a while since I got high," you admitted while taking a puff.

"I only do it like once a week. It's like a guilty pleasure in a sense," Eren replied, taking the blunt from you and taking another puff.

"You don't do it as often as some people," you commented, taking the blunt back from him and taking two puffs instead of one.

"Well I used to be worse," Eren responded, "But then I found a better pass time, and now I'm here."

"Smoking a blunt with one of your friends," you chuckled while letting out a sigh, feeling yourself already getting high. "Damn, only after like 4 puffs. I used to be able to last longer."

Eren laughed quietly. Then there was a silence, the two of you continuing to pass the blunt back and forwards.

"Wanna take one more hit before I put it out?" Eren asked you.

"Nah," you replied, not looking at the boy, "I already feel high enough."

"Mhm," Eren hummed, taking one more hit for himself before putting it out in an ash tray that was also kept in his nightstand.

"You know, I'm curious," you said to Eren, watching him take out his man bun only to redo it, but tighter.

"About what?" he asked, his eyes glossed over from your recent smoking session, him taking a quick glance over at you.

"What all do you keep in that drawer?" you asked, titling your chin up to point at the nightstand.

"The essentials," he replied while shutting it.

"Which are?" you asked, making a hand gesture for him to continue.

"Condoms, extra blunts, a lighter, an ash tray, loose change, some candy, and hair ties," he answered.

"You're an interesting specimen," you let out a quiet laugh. Then it was silent again. You had your eyes glued to your phone, though you could feel Eren's eyes on you.

"Hey, y/n?" Eren slurred, his eyes never once leaving your figure.

"Yes?" you replied.

"You're really pretty," he complimented.

You looked away from your phone and into his red, half-lidded eyes, "You're not half bad yourself."

"Come here," he ordered, patting the space in between his legs, signaling he wanted you to sit there.

You did as told, crawling over to him, plopping down criss-cross and facing him when you reached the brunette.

"You're really really pretty," he complimented, his hand coming up and caressing your cheek, his eyes still never once leaving your's.

"Thank you," you whispered, your eyes quickly flickering to his lips then back up to his eyes, this action not going unnoticed by the male in front of you.

"You're welcome," Eren whispered back, slowly starting to lean in, his eyes taking a quick glance at your lips.

And before you knew it, his semi-chapped lips were on your's. You closed your eyes, leaning into the kiss and bringing your hands up to wrap around his neck. He wrapped one arm around the small of your back, the other going under one your thighs. He pulled you into his lap, deepening the kiss even further.

That one kiss turned into a make out session, both of you slowly getting hornier as you exchanged spit   (i could've worded that better...), but it stopped when Eren pulled away.

"I'm sorry, but we can't continue. If we do, I'll loose control and there are way too many people in here for us to do something risky straight off the bat," Eren sighed, his eyes opening to meet your's as he caressed your cheek once again.

"You're right," you frowned while leaning your forehead onto his.

"Maybe next time," Eren said with a small smile, "When there aren't so many risks."

"Alright," you mumbled, sadness evident in your tone.

"Hey, don't be sad," Eren pouted slightly, "I have you're number so we can do this a different time. Maybe even some time during this week."

"Fine," you huffed, a small smile forming on your own lips as you gave him a peck on the lips before moving away from him.

"Let's go to sleep, yeah?" Eren asked you while reaching for the switch to his lamp, which was where the only source of light was currently coming from.

"Mhm," you hummed. "Good night Eren," you said as you started making your way closer to the end of the bed.

"Where are you going?" Eren asked with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"To sleep?" you replied, tilting your head to the side slightly, equally as confused as Eren.

"Come back up here," Eren ordered before turning off the lights.

You did as told, feeling Eren grab onto your arm and help you move back up. He then pulled you down into a hug, not letting go.

"Better," he said as he hugged you tighter.

"Idiot," you smiled before drifting off and getting some much needed sleep.