Special Songs [chpater 37]

"Say the word, your wish is my command!" you and Marco yelled to the lyrics of the song playing on the radio together.

"Ooh, love!" Jean snag along, a sly grin coming across his face as he looked at Niccolo who was blushing like a mad man through the rear view mirror.

"Ooh lov-er boy~" Eren sang, reaching around Niccolo's chair and flicking the side of his head.

You, Sasha, Jean, Marco, Eren, and Niccolo were all currently in Niccolo's car since he now had a car the could seat 6 people instead of only 4. The blonde and Sasha were in the front of course, you and Eren occupying the middle row, which only left the back for Marco and Jean.

Everyone— besides Sasha and Niccolo, were singing to this song. It was used to tease them, but they also considered it their song. It was cute, but they would always blush like madmen when anybody but them were singing the song to them.

"Watcha doing tonight," you sang.

"Hey boy," Marco sang with you.

"Write my letter!" Jean sung.

"Feel much better," Eren chuckled a little when seeing the tips of Niccolo's ears which were bright red.

"And use my fancy patter on the telephone!" the four of you sung/yelled together. You all broke out into laughter, completely ignoring the rest of the song.

"Why must you always tease me?" Sasha wailed, her face red as she hid it in her knees which were tucked to her chest.

"Your song came on," Marco defended, raising his hands in the air as a sign of defense.

"And it's an obligation to start singing if anyone's song ever comes on," you added.

"Who even made that rule anyways," Niccolo grumbled.

"I think Connie did..." Eren trailed off, "Wait a minute—"

"He fucking did that because he's not dating anyone!" Jean's eyes widened from the realization.

"How the fuck did we let him get away with that?!" you asked

"We should sing the Cailluo theme song every time we see him," Sasha suggested.

"Yes!" Marco exclaimed, pointing at the brunette who came up with the great idea.

"I think Jean and Marco's song is on..." Niccolo trailed off, hearing the familiar beat.

"Two songs back to back," you laughed, looking back at the couple who were now blushing like crazy.

"Please no," Marco said, his head turned so it was looking out the window, his hand covering his face with his hand.

"Oh yes!" Sasha chirped, turning around in her seat to look at the freckled male who was teasing her just a few moments earlier, "Revenge bitch!"

"And now your song is on repeat, and I'm dancing on to your heartbeat!" Sasha sung, trying her hardest not to laugh mid song.

"And when you're gone," Niccolo sung.

Eren laughed, "I feel incomplete."

"So if you want the truth..." you sung a little quieter so the chorus would sound even louder than it already was.

"I JUST WANNA BE PART OF YOUR SYMPHONY!" the four of you yelled, Marco and Jean managing to blush harder.

"Make it stop," Jean covered his ears while closing his eyes and turning his head away from everyone.

"Will you hold me tight and not let go!" Sasha yelled.

"Symphony!" you and her screeched together.