Surprise [chapter 44]

Sexual Content Ahead!

"I'm exhausted," you sighed, closing the door to Eren's car. You heard a small horn sound from it after you did, signaling Eren had locked the doors to his car.

Eren and you had just pulled into the garage after your little date. You held a cup half-filled with a slushy in your left, your bag hanging loosely over your shoulder.

Eren chuckled, "Then we can go to sleep."

"But I don't want sleep," you protested, walking through the door Eren was holding open for you, the brunette closing the garage from the button by the door before following after you and closing the door. The two of you trudged into the kitchen, most of the people living in the house still being downstairs.

Well, with the exception of Historia and Ymir. Historia wasn't a night owl in the slightest, and Ymir preferred to go to sleep when Historia did. Though the freckled lesbian did wake up a lot in the middle of the night. Ymir was an inconsistent sleeper.

"Hey lovebirds," Mikasa yawned, "How was your night?"

"Amazing!" you chirped, the previous tiredness leaving from your body in almost an instant, "Eren tried to push me off a cliff! And I got a slushy!"

"Oh great, a bunch of sugar before you go to sleep," Annie muttered sarcastically, not looking up from her phone as she slouched further on the couch.

"Be nice," Armin scolded while slapping Annie's arm lightly, "Also, Eren? Why the fuck didn't you finish the job? You coulda had a whole room to yourself!"

"I'm sorry I love my girlfriend," Eren rolled his eyes sarcastically, throwing away the trash you had accumulated from your date. He had also taken your slushy and placed it on the counter, knowing that you would eventually start complaining the counter was too far away and that you needed Eren to put it there.

"Wanna see a cool magic trick?" you asked Eren.

"Sure?" he mumbled while furrowing his brows, a little scared of what this trick was going to be.

"Ok," you nodded, earning the attention of many people still up, "First, I'm going to need to hug you."

"Go ahead..." Eren said, opening his arms a little so you can give him a hug.

Fool.

Your arms snaked their way around his waist, slowly moving to the back pocket where he kept his wallet. You quickly pulled it out, making sure to keep Eren distracted with something else so you could get away with it. You slowly backed away from the hug, leaving Eren and everyone else confused on what you magic trick was supposed to be.

"Now watch as you credit card magically has a bunch of purchases on it!" you smirked while holding up his wallet once you were a good few feet away from him.

Eren's brows furrowed, his hand immediately going to the pocket you stole his wallet from only to find it wasn't there. He looked back up at you a little confused, but eventually everything finished processing.

"Give that back," Eren said in a low tone.

"Never," you replied before booking it towards the stairs which were conveniently placed behind you.