New World [chapter 52]

"Welcome girls, gays, and the theys!" Mikasa greeted once she knew everyone was on the same call and streaming, "Guys too I guess..."

"Idiots!" you chirped happily.

"Howdy!" Sasha chirped, Niccolo ignoring her loudness since it had become a daily thing. He could be seen in the background of Sasha's camera view, scrolling through his phone and occasionally looking up at Sasha. Overall, Niccolo was unbothered by her streaming.

"You're probably wondering why we aren't in our usual world," Annie monotoned, readjusting her headphones for like the seventh time. They were new ones that she had gotten last night, "And there's a good explanation for that."

"I blew it up," you cut in. You looked bored, though in all honesty you weren't. You just wanted to start killing things.

"And I was her accomplice!" Marco chirped.

Armin let out a sigh, seeing his chat was already believing the lie you and Marco had made up on the spot, "They didn't actually blow up that world. We just decided it would be best to start a new one."

"Yeah, things were starting to get boring when you already have so much," Ymir added.

"Also, we haven't tested out any maps, so whatever we get now is what we're stuck with," Historia hummed happily, turning down the volume of her donation bot.

"I hope it's not mostly ocean," Jean commented, "I hate traveling through water..."

"That makes two of us," Connie stated.

"I'll load the world and then send an invitation to everyone," Armin piped up, already starting to name the world.

"Armin's world, ur just living in it."

Armin chuckled at the name he gave it before making sure it was on the right settings, He then let the world load, answering questions from his chat while he waited for it to load. Once it did, he allowed everyone to join, waiting for everyone else to be in before he started to explore the world.

"I call dibs on making a base with Armin!" you shouted immediately, knowing he was one of the best when it came to making buildings. He also like to set traps and what not around the base, so it was always fun to live with him.

"Damn it," Marco mumbled, "Hey, Annie. You and me?"

"Sure," she shrugged, starting to collect wood from a spruce tree that was near the spawn.

"Come one Historia," Ymir said as she started making her way through the forest, surveying her surroundings and trying to find a good space for Historia to build in.

"Mhm," Historia hummed, her avatar following closely behind Ymir's.

"Connie~" Sasha said in a sing-song voice, the silver haired male knowing immediately what she was asking.

"Let's go mining!" Connie exclaimed

"We don't have any wood, but I'm on board!" Sasha squeaked, a smile evident on her face as the duo ran away to find a cave of some sorts.

"I'm off," Mikasa said before anyone had the chance to ask her to be their partner, finding it a bit more fun to work on her own when she first begins playing in a world.

"I'm stuck with you again?" Jean scoffed, looking at Eren's avatar. They were the only two left without partners.

"Kill me," Eren groaned.

It was a normal occurrence for everyone to split off into pairs at the beginning of making a world. Of course, there would always be one exception since there was an uneven number of players. Other than that, it had become an unspoken rule of working in duos.

"Loser," you chuckled when figuring out their issue, you and Armin both killing sheep for beds.

"Shut up," Jean murmured, walking away from Eren and towards the direction opposite of Connie and Sasha.

"We're not going that way," Eren informed Jean while starting to walk in the opposite direction of Jean's avatar.

"Oh yes we are," Jean sassed back, anger evident in his voice.

"Oh no, the girls are fighting..." Historia whispered, referring to Jean and Eren.

'The girls' is something everyone called Jean and Eren when they were having an argument over something stupid.

"How about you both fight each other, and the person who dies first has to listen to the loser," Annie suggested.

"You're dead meat," Eren said to Jean, turning around and sprinting towards his partner's avatar and starting to hit it.

"Fucking dimwit," Jean hissed as he started hitting Eren back.

And no more than 30 seconds later:

"Fuck you Jean," Eren grumbled, begrudgingly following behind Jean who had won the fight. If only Eren hadn't fallen halfway down that hill...

"Hard luck Eren," Armin hummed.

"I always knew you were a bit weak!" you exclaimed, Armin laughing at you words. Eren sent a small glare your way, throwing an empty water bottle at you.

"Don't laugh," Eren pouted a bit while still following wherever Jean was going.

"Connie..." Sasha said, sounding cautious, "You hear all those zombies too, right?"

"They sound like they're coming from above," Connie started before breaking a block directly above him.

"That's not a good idea," Niccolo warned Sasha from the background, knowing a few things about Minecraft. He knew one of the most important ruled was to never dig directly up or down.

"I think we'll be fine," Sasha waved him off.

On the bright side, he was right. However, it was a zombie spawner. The mobs came flooding in, Sasha and Connie screaming as they tried to kill all the undead beings without any sort of sword. They went into a cave without grabbing wood after all.

"Losers," Armin rolled his eyes, continuously breaking gravel to try and get a piece of flint.

You and him had been moving quickly, both of you having a few pieces of iron. You had made a bucket that was filled with water while Armin made both of you swords and pickaxes. He had one piece of ore leftover, so he was going to use that for flint.

"I'm almost done," you informed Armin. The two of you had founds a lava pit and were using it to make a quick Nether portal.

"Fucking gravel," Armin grumbled, "Give me flint already!"

"There's a ravine ahead of you," Eren warned Jean in a monotone voice, watching as Jean's avatar fell in. Eren started laughing at this, knowing he didn't warn Jean until last minute.

"Got it!" Armin chirped happily, quickly opening his inventory so he could craft the item. He lit up the portal, going in first and you following right after him.

"You're already in the nether?" Marco asked, seeing the achivement for both of you pop up in the chat box.

"Yessir," you replied, mining some nether rack you could use for scaffolding if needed.

"You two are quick," Ymir commented.

"We know," Armin hummed, killing off a magma cube nearby the portal.