Bridal Shop [chapter 68]

"I'm in me mums car, vroom vroom," Mikasa said in a British accent as she started her car.

"Kachow!" you and Marco exclaimed at the same time, Marco hitting the dashboard lightly while you pumped your fists in the air.

As of current, you were in Mikasa's car. Along with Marco, Sasha, Annie, Historia, and of course, Mikasa. Karmen and Aero would've tagged along to go with you too, but they were currently working an extra shift at their jobs.

Where were you going? Dress shopping.

For what? The clothing you would be wearing at your wedding.

Marco sat in the front seat next to Mikasa, you and Sasha occupying the middle row, leaving the blondes to take the back. You had scheduled an appointment to shop that day, the set time being in about an hour. It took about 30 minutes to get there, so leaving at the time you currently were was ideal.

Mikasa pulled out of the driveway quickly, her being a bit reckless when it came to backing out of places. Most of you didn't even have your seat belts on when she did that.

"Chill out. We still have an hour, there is no rush," Marco scolded after hitting his head against the back of his seat forcefully from the sudden movement. "Like bitch, I don't want to die today."

"Do not criticize my driving," Mikasa retorted before flooring it.

"You're going to get a ticket if you keep driving like that!" Historia exclaimed, holding on to the back of your chair for dear life since she still hadn't got the chance to put her seat belt on.

"Go faster!" you laughed evilly.

"Are you trying to make her kill us?!" Annie asked in a panicked tone.

"You know my personal saying," you turned around to face her, "You only live once, so drive fast and leave a sexy corpse!"

"Yeah, well the problem is I don't want to die!" Sasha shrieked.

"Well I do! Faster Mika, faster!" you cackled.

"If you don't slow down, I will push you out of this car and drive the rest of the way on my own," Marco hissed, holding onto the dashboard for dear life.

"Alright, alright," Mikasa rolled her eyes, slowing down so she was going the actual speed limit. This gave those who didn't have their seatbelts on— Historia, Sasha, and Annie, time to secure their buckles.

"How can one be so..." Annie started to say, doing a small hand gesture to try and find the correct word.

"Crazy?"

"Reckless?"

"Willing to die?"

"No y/n," Annie shook her head, "Something more along the lines of what Sasha and Historia said."

"The boring responses..." Marco trailed off, looking out his window at the passing clouds and trying to make out different shapes.

The rest of the ride was relatively peaceful, your playlist blasting through the speakers of the car. Marco would yell at cars that made him mad, Mikasa letting him rage for her. She was completely calm, making it almost unbelievable she was speeding when you first got in the car.

"We have arrived!" Sasha chirped excitedly once Mikasa pulled into the parking lot of the bridal shop.

"Wait, what color are we doing for your wedding again?" Historia asked, looking around the seat and at you were in and at you.

"I want neutral colors or beiges," you replied.

"That's so boring though," Sasha pouted.

You simply shrugged, "Sure, but at least I didn't do like a really ugly green of something."

"True," Sasha mumbled, grabbing her phone before exiting the car. "I guess it'll depend more on the style of dress you end up choosing."

"Let's just go inside and see what the options that are available," Annie suggested, getting out after Sasha.

You got out of the car, Historia following after you. And after you shut the door to the car, Mikasa locked it and the six of you walked into the shop.

You heard a bell ring when you walked through the door, startling Sasha a bit. It was usual for Sasha to jump at the sound of a bell being rung if a door was opened, but that didn't make it any less peculiar.

"Welcome," an employee greeted from the counter, "Do you have an appointment?"

"Yeah, should be under the name of y/n l/n," Annie nodded, giving conformation.

The lady typed away at her computer for a moment. "Would that be you?" the lady asked, looking at Annie since she was the one who answered.

"Uh, no. That would actually be me," you raised your hand, moving out from behind Marco who had been standing right in front of you.

"Oh, ok. I'll call Stacy and she'll help you. Give me a minute," the lady gave a smile before walking off behind the curtain that was located on the wall behind her, seeming to lead down to a hall that was more than likely lined with rooms.

You were only waiting for a few seconds before a woman with blonde hair with purple dyed tips walked over to your group. She wore a smile when she came up to you.

"Hi, I'm Stacy. You were scheduled to work with me to look for a wedding dress and bridesmaids clothing, correct?" she asked.

"Yeah," you nodded.

"Well then come right this way an we'll get right into things," she smiled before turning her back to you and starting to lead your group off to somewhere.

"Yuhhh, get in to ittt," Marco whispered to you, both of you chuckling at his reference.

"Y/n, Marco," Historia called out, "Come on."

"Coming," Marco responded, the two of you speed walking to catch up with the others.

"So what color we looking for?" Stacy asked while passing by a rack of dresses, "And do you have a certain style you would like?"

"Uh, for the bridesmaid dresses, preferably something with straps. And if you have a suit for him, could you please show us that?" you asked while gesturing to your partner in crime. "And could we go for a beige sort of color?"

"Will do!" Stacy chirped, walking over to the section with the beige colors. "Now as for the man, I'll see what I can do, but for you ladies I'll let you pick and choose which dress you like. Just call me over when you're done so I can get measurements for the bridesmaids along with help for the bride to get her dress."

"Alright, thank you," Historia gave the lady a smile before turning to the rest of you.

"Let's see what we got, shall we?"

"I think we shall."

"Just don't ruin anything."

after this chapter, there will only be five more.