Breakfast [chapter 13]

fyi, i posted a chapter before this. yeah, double update! u, yeah, this is just in case you clicked onto this one first. so ummm, go back and read the chapter before this ig.

One hectic morning routine with 12 people later...

"Who's riding with who?" Eren asked as he flopped down next to you on his bed, his damp hair flowing everywhere because he just taken a shower and he hadn't put his hair up yet.

"We'll take Eren's car, my car, and Niccolo's car. That way everyone will fit," Armin explained. "I'll take myself of course, Annie, Connie, and Mikasa."

"I'm taking Sasha, Historia, and Ymir," Niccolo said.

"And I get the leftovers," Eren added.

"I am not a leftover," Marco gasped dramatically while placing a hand over his heart.

"Ugh! It's over Jeff!" you shouted while rummaging through your purse, smirking when you found the item you were looking for.

You grabbed the blue piece of latex and slapped Eren across the face with it, a loud sound emitting from the glove when it made contact with Eren's skin. There was a faint red mark that remained after you slapped Eren with a glove.

"Owwww!" Eren dragged on, covering the spot he got hit. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Do you want me to give you the list of never ending flaws she has?" Marco asked while taking out his phone and pulling up the notes app.

"You wouldn't dare!" you gasped.

"Oh, but I would," Marco squinted his eyes at you.

"Well jokes on you, I have a list of your flaws too. Wanna see 'em Jean?" you asked.

"No he doesn't," Marco glared at you while putting his phone away, not bothering to show Eren the list.

"...Why do you have a glove in your bag?" Historia asked.

"Why don't you have a glove in your's?" you asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Because no one in their right mind would keep a fucking glove in their bag?!" Eren answered.

"Seems like a stupid reason to me," you replied, checking out your nails as if you weren't interested in what he had to say.

"You're all looks no smarts," Eren huffed while pulling out his phone.

"I am plenty of smarts," you gasped. "I mean, I'm in college so I have to be smart enough."

"You have one second to answer this math problem," Annie monotoned, "What's 23-8?"

"Fuck," you whispered, knowing subtraction was your weakness.

"Winner! Eren!" Armin announced through cupped hands.

"Who's side are you on?!" you snapped.

"We are moderators, we pick no sides," Annie answered.

"This is unjust!" you claimed.

"Riiiight," Armin dragged on, rolling his eyes in the process.

"I'm ready to go now," Connie said as he exited the bathroom, him being the last person you needed to get done with their morning routine.

"Ight, I'll send you two the location," Armin said as he stood up and stretched, grabbing Annie's hand and leading her out the door.

"Let's go Caillou," Mikasa said to Connie as she stood up.

"I am not bald!" he yelled as he trailed behind her.

"I never said you were," she said slyly, making Connie groan in annoyance and defeat.

"Come on loser," Eren said to yo while holding out a hand so he could pull you up.

"I am not a loser," you grumbled while accepting his hand, standing up and walking out of the dorm, the others following the two of you.

You got down to the parking lot, everybody splitting up into the cars they were assigned. Eren walked around to the passengers side and opened the door for you, closing it once you got in. He jogged around to the driver's side and sat down in his seat, starting the car as Jean and Marco both got inside.

"Buckle up," Eren ordered.

"Psh- yolo," you laughed, but proceeded to put on the seatbelt anyways.

"You're so weird," Eren chuckled as he put his car's gear into reverse.

Then he did the thing. You know, where the guy puts his hand behind your seat while turning around to look back so he can see where he's going. Yeah, that. He really said why don't I just kill you from being so hot?

Then what did he do? He put his hand on your fucking thigh. Saying there were butterflies in your stomach was an understatement at that point. To top it all off, he rubbed circles on your thigh.

And Jean and Marco? Weren't paying attention to the two of you since they were too busy doing things on their phones.

"Remember our arrangement?" Eren whispered with a tiny smirk, making sure to be subtle with his actions so he would attract attention from Marco or Jean.

"Yeah," you squeaked.

"I'll be calling you within the next few days," he said while taking a quick glance over at you, squeezing your thigh a little when he did.

"Ok," you whispered back, making Eren smirk even more as he continued to drive to the destination.

Eren continued driving, not once taking his hand off your thigh. The car ride was silent, nobody bothering to speak to each other since there wasn't really anything that needed to be said.

"We're here," Eren spoke, breaking the silence the car had been holding. He let go of your thigh, taking his keys out of the exhaust and unlocking the doors.

"I love this place!" Marco chirped, looking at the sign of a family owned business that was well-known on campus for having good food.

"Who doesn't!" you grinned while getting out of the car, taking a quick glance at Eren who watched you get out.

Everyone else got out as well, meeting up with Armin and Niccolo's groups at the entrance.

"Word of the wise, never put Ymir and Sasha in a car together," Niccolo said, a terrified look on his face. You looked over at Historia who had a face that mimicked Niccolo's.

"Oh my gosh, what did you do?" Armin asked while looking in between the two blondes.

"Nothing~" Sasha sung with a mischievous smirk.

"Nothing at all~" Ymir added, a smirk spreading across her own face.

"Bless your poor souls for whatever they put you through," you said while patting Historia's arm and sending Niccolo an apologetic look.