Up! [chapter 50]

"Eren?" you asked the brunette who was putting on his pajamas in your closet. You sat in cookie monster pajama pants along with an over sized Daffy Duck shirt.

"Yes?" he responded, turning off the lights and coming out of the place where most of your clothes were kept. He was wearing the usual gray sweatpants and no shirt.

Dinner had been over an hour ago, most everybody spending time together in the living room. You and Eren had decided on going to sleep early since last night was a little rough. And probably not what you're thinking.

Eren and you had a pillow fight over who could choose the movie, mind you it was about 1:26 am. This fight lasted for about an hour, neither one of you admitting defeat. Somewhere along the line you both ended up passing out from pure exhaustion. That night you were both out like lights, neither of you being uncomfortable. On top of going to bed late, you both woke up at around 6 in the morning, meaning you got barely 4 hours of sleep.

"What are we going to die if we decide to have kids or the others want kids?" you asked him. "I mean, we can't live here forever if that happens, but I don't want to leave our friends."

"Well, we'd probably by a house near here so we can still see everybody whenever we want," Eren answered, falling down on the spot in the bed next to you, pulling your body close to his, "And then we could start a family. If you want to of course."

"That'd be nice," you hummed, lightly closing your eyes as you let out a content sigh.

"Really?" Eren asked, closing his eyes as well.

"Yeah," you mumbled, "How many kids do you want?"

"Mmm," Eren hummed in thought for a moment before answering, "How does 3 sound?"

"Like a lot of work, but I'm sure we could make it work," you replied, Eren chuckling a little at your answer.

"I am so glad you're the one I fell in love with," Eren kissed the top of your head with a small smile.

"I know," you replied, chuckling when Eren tapped your shoulder lightly as a sort of warning.

"Pretty idiot," Eren sighed, giving you a small squeeze.

"I used to hate the backhanded compliments, but now they've kinda grown on me," you admitted, Eren humming in a sign of acknowledgment.

"Now," Eren sat up, reaching over to the nightstand that stood beside your bed and grabbing the remote, "What movie do you want to watch?"

"Sad, comedy, or horror?" you asked Eren, giving him somewhat of a say.

"Sad," he answered.

"You sure? It'll make you cry~" you teased, Eren poking your side while rolling his eyes.

"I doubt it, but go for it," he replied.

"Up," you said.

"What?"

"The movie. I want to watch 'Up'," you repeated the title.

"I've heard of it, but every time I try to watch it someone interrupts me and then I end up forgetting about it," Eren muttered, going to the search by and typing in the two letters.

When seeing the movie's screen, he clicked on it. The movie started almost immediately, Eren turning off the lamp on the nightstand, which was the only source of light besides the Tv that was now illuminating on your faces. Eren flopped down in the bed, both you and him cuddling while watching the movie.

Fast forward to about 5 minutes after the wife's death...

"What the actual fuck," Eren said in a hushed tone, a few tears streaming down his face as he sniffled. He pulled you closer to him, a frown present on his face as he put his nose in the crook of your neck.

"Told you you'd cry," you chuckled, shivering a bit when you felt Eren's tear trickle down your neck, "But no. You didn't believe me!"

"I didn't think it would be this sad," he huffed.

The two of you continued watching the movie, you being amused by the reactions you were getting out of Eren. He was like a newborn baby learning how to express how they feel for the first time. He would gasp or laugh at just about everything, making it harder and harder for you not to laugh as the movie went on.

As the movie ended, Eren let out a yawn, "I'm tired..."

"Then go to sleep," you replied in a hushed tone, turning around so you were now facing Eren.

"I love you," he mumbled, eyes starting to shut as he started nodding off.

"I love you too, good night," you smiled, turning off the Tv before going to sleep.

You let out a small sigh, smiling before falling into the realm of dreams.

And the next morning...

"Good morning everyone," Carla greeted with a yawn as she came down the steps, "How did everyone sleep?"

"Out like a light as soon as my face hit the pillow," Marco admitted.

"I fell asleep after Eren," you answered, "And did you know he had never watched the movie 'Up'? I changed that last night. He cried like a baby."

Carla chuckled at this, "That makes sense. He gets very emotional if you strike the right nerves."

"I didn't know a movie could be so sad," Eren mumbled, coming down the stairs after Carla and giving you a peck on the cheek, "Morning."

"Sup," you nodded your head at him. "Plus, you were the one who said you wanted a sad movie."

"I thought it was just a cartoon, not that," Eren retorted, slouching down in the chair next to you.

"Don't worry man, I cried to the movie too," Marco commented, "And between you and me, so did Jean."

"I did not!" Jean mumbled while coming downstairs, having overheard parts of the conversation.

"Oh, don't even try to lie," Marco hummed, a look of amusement present on his features.

"Shut up," Jean grumbled, rolling his eyes before making his way into the kitchen to get coffee started.

"You love me~"

"Yeah, I guess I do."

You and Eren looked at each other before your faces contorted into those of disgusted ones, "Yuck!"

"Oh shut up!"

"—He says as if he didn't do the same thing to us."