Showering [chapter 27]

Sexual Content Ahead!

ur welcome ;)

"Is that temperature good enough?" Eren asked you, splashing a little water on your hand as he did.

"A little hotter," you answered.

Eren nodded, turning the knob in the shower towards the warmer side a little more, trying not to make it too hot. The two of you sat naked in the bathroom, waiting for the water to heat up more before getting in. There was a change of clothes for both of you waiting on the counter.

"How about now?" Eren asked, repeating his previous action.

You thought for a moment, letting your skin soak up the water, "Perfect."

Eren had received a text from Armin about five minutes ago saying the group had just left the pool and were on their way to get food. That gave you and Eren about another hour to an hour and a half alone.

Eren stepped into the shower first, holding the curtain open as he gestured for you to come in. Doing as told, you stepped in, your back pressing lightly against Eren's chest from the lack of room in the average sized shower.

Eren's arms slowly made their way around you, draping over your waist as he rested his chin on your shoulder, letting the water run down the two of your bodies. His mind was somewhere else, and wether he realized it or not, it was quite obvious. But this boy was apparently still horny...

The brunette started kissing your neck, his grip on your waist tightening as he pulled you further into his chest. Your head automatically tilted to the side opposite of where he was, giving the brunette more room to work with. You felt him smile against your skin while he continued to trail your neck with kisses. He only stopped to turn you around, leaning in and giving you a long, passionate kiss.

Your arms once again found their way around his neck, your eyes shut as you felt Eren move his hands towards your ass. He gave it a little squeeze, making you gasp and giving him an entrance. He turned a simple kiss into a sloppy make out session, making it quite obvious he wanted more than what he had gotten barely 10 minutes ago.

He grabbed your thigh, pulling it up as he signaled for you to jump up. You did just that, straddling him while he pushed your back against the semi-cold shower wall. He sloppily kissed you, his lips moving from your mouth to your neck as his hunger for you only grew.

He was getting harder, and it was quite easy to tell as he didn't try to hide it in the slightest, and even if he did there was nothing he could really hide it with. He gave your neck one final tiny bite before putting you down.

He turned you around so you were now facing the wall, you putting your hands against the wall as well for extra support. Eren picked up one of your legs, aligning himself with you before putting his full length inside of you.

"Oh my god," you moaned, your eyes rolling to the back of your head, completely ignoring the slight discomfort you felt with your face pressed against the wall as the pleasure over took your body.

"Let's try to make this quick, I want to cuddle with you before the other's get back," Eren said into your ear, his hot breath mixing with the warmth of the moisture the water gave to the air, provided from the shower, as it fanned against your ear.