Sexual Tension [chapter 65]

"So you're telling me..." Sasha mumbled, "That you can eat 13 whoppers before throwing up?!"

"Yeah," Vivianne nodded.

"I can only do 12," Sasha sighed.

"Don't worry, it took a lot of training for me to get that far," Vivianne reassured.

Everyone in the house had divided into two groups. There were those who were currently playing super smash bros on the big Tv in the living room, and that knocked out more than half of your friends. And then there were the other few of your friends who were sitting in the kitchen and talking.

"I have a lot of training I gotta start doing," Sasha declared with a determined nod.

"Sasha, that will cost way too much, and that is so unhealthy," Niccolo shook his head, closing the door to the fridge after grabbing whatever smoothie he had made earlier that morning.

"Nicco, love," Sasha turned to him, getting a bit more serious all of a sudden, "I'm a famous streamer with a high net worth. I think I can afford 13 whoopers from a fast food chain."

"That's fair, but it still doesn't change the fact that it's unhealthy," Niccolo retorted.

"Well I don't care about my health, Niccolo," Sasha said back.

"Don't make him mad, it will scare you!" Marco called out from the couch, ignoring the screaming of Aero who he had just killed.

"Wait, so you're a college student?" Connie asked, still on the conversation that had happened about ten minutes ago, "And only 17?"

"I was born during August and I skipped a grade," Vivi answered, "It was a minor one. You know, senior year of high school."

"That's not minor if you ask me..." Eren murmured.

"It is when your only thought is leaving that stupid dump of a town I used to live in," she replied.

"If that's not the truth," you nodded, letting out a small sigh when thinking back on the days you spent in that small redneck town.

"Anyways, tell me more about yourselves," Vivianne said, nodding at Niccolo who had placed down a water for her to drink.

"I'm the foodie of the group!" Sasha chirped, raising her hand as her eyes lit up, "I'm engaged to Niccolo. I will eat anything but peas. And I can eat 5 large pizzas in one sitting!"

"I like you. You're my friend now," Vivianne declared while pulling out her phone and handing it to Sasha, "Put in your number please."

"Yes ma'am!" Sasha nodded, picking up the phone and starting to add her number into the contacts.

"I hate physical contact, hate loud noises, hate many, many people," Annie started, listing off the almost never-ending list of her dislikes, "But I do like sweets..."

"Love cooking, and Sasha. Hate the fact that I appear to be the only mentally stable person in this household," Niccolo mumbled, "Oh, and I'm generally nice to people."

"That's a lie. He once chased me around the kitchen with a knife because I was getting on his nerves," you piped up.

"So we're going to act like you didn't burn me with the pot? Alright, ok. I see how it is," Niccolo retorted.

"You were the one who ran into me!" you defended.

"I did not! You think I would run into a burning hot pan for fun?!" he exclaimed.

"Yes!" you argued back.

"I'm sorry that unlike you, I am normal enough to not enjoy being in pain!" Niccolo hissed.

"Don't bring me being a masochist into this!" you glared at the blonde who was now leaning over the counter and glaring daggers back at you.

"You know, I would be jealous of the little space their giving each other and the slight sexual tension, but this is actually kind of entertaining to watch," Eren commented, opening a bag of chips and starting to eat from it while leaning back in his chair.

"Uh huh," Sasha nodded in agreement, quickly sticking her hand in the bag and taking about half of the chips out.

"Ask, you dingus," Eren scolded, hitting Sasha on the back of the head playfully.

"Sexual tension?!" you snapped your head towards your fiancé, "Puh-lease."

"I wouldn't have any sexual feelings towards her even if she was the last person alive," Niccolo growled.

"He's ugly anyways. His personality is equal to that of a flaming pile of trash. He doesn't play any sort of video games. And his taste in music is so basic it's painful," you stated.

"Like you're any better. Your looks are average, and that just me being generous, but even a blind man would be able to tell you look like shit. Your personality is just the fact that you're bisexual, a gamer, and love anime. Cooking is better than video games anyways. And you're taste in music is like you're just trying to prove that you're bi," Niccolo rambled.

"I'm sorry," you placed a hand over your heart in a fake sign of pity, "I didn't know someone shoved a stick up your ass. You tense little fuck!"

"Oh says the one who yelled at me because I misplaced one damn spoon!" Niccolo huffed.

"You should've placed it in the right spot the first time! It's not my fault you're so dumb!" you retorted, brows furrowed as you grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to you, a look of pure rage coming into your eyes.

"At least my parents aren't divorced," Niccolo hissed.

"First off, my mom could do so much better. Second off, I prefer having two birthdays anyways. And finally, you're an absolute prick for bringing my family situation into this," you hissed back.

"Alright, that's enough," Eren grabbed the hand that was holding Niccolo's shirt, twisting it until you let go. He picked you up and walked over to the living room, dropping you down in a spot on the couch that happened to be in between Marco and Jean.

"Stay put. You're not allowed anywhere near Niccolo until tomorrow," Eren said to you sternly, looking down at you with annoyed eyes before he left back to the kitchen.

"Stupid Niccolo, with his stupid blonde hair and stupid cooking addiction," you grumbled, sitting upright and crossing your arms while pouting.

Your little tantrum was short lived however, because when your eyes found the Tv, you previous anger almost disappeared. It was now replaced with curiosity; the person who was going to win drawing you to pay closer attention.

"Wanna play after this round is over?" Jean asked you, seeing your sudden interest in the game from out of the corner of his eyes as he continued to smash away at the buttons on the controller he was holding.

"Yeah," you nodded, trying to figure out who had the highest likelihood of winning.

"You can take my controller," he said, taking a small break to pat your head before continuing to play his game.

"Apologize to y/n."

"But Sasha, she was being mean to me first."

"Apologize."

"Yes ma'am."