Bridesmaid Clothing [chapter 69]

"What about this one?" Sasha asked, pulling yet another dress off the rack and holding it up for you to see.

"Sasha, sweetie, that's a sleeveless dress. That's not what we're looking for," Mikasa sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose while keeping her voice soft. "How many times am I going to have to tell her..."

"But I like it," Sasha responded, rushing past Mikasa and making her way over to you and Marco who were looking at dresses a row behind where she was.

"So we have a dress with sleeves, neutral colored make up, and the hair is up for them to decide?" Marco asked you, examining a dress before putting it back since it didn't meet the requirements.

"Yeah," you nodded.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Sasha called out to you, stumbling over her feet a bit as she made her approach towards you and Marco.

The two of you turned around to face the brunette, slightly surprised looks on your faces. You rose your brows while waiting for her to get closer to you. She panted a bit, finding her short jog around the rack to be very tiring.

"What do you think about this dress?" she asked, holding up the dress for you to see, "Do you like it?"

"You might want to ask Annie about that one. It doesn't have sleeves and Annie doesn't really like sleeveless dresses," you said to Sasha, patting her shoulder and offering a smile before turning back to looking through dresses.

"Annie!" Sasha turned away from you and started stumbling to find Annie who was looking at a rack somewhere with Historia.

"Anyways, do you think I could wear like a suit with a corset? Because I think that would be cool," Marco's attention turned back to you as he pulled out his phone, opening Pinterest to try and find something he was looking for.

"Show me what your thinking about because I might be picturing something very different. In my mind it looks so bad," you replied, taking another dress off the rack and putting it back on when you saw it had glitter.

The one thing that Mikasa absolutely did not want on the dress. Which would make sense considering it's a wedding and not a random dance or high school reunion or something.

"Annie said it was ok!" Sasha exclaimed, running up to you with the dress still in her hands and her eyes lit up with excitement, "She just said we have to wear some sort of jacket over it."

"Alright," you nodded, turning back around to face Sasha, "Show the dress to Mikasa and Historia. See if they like it, and if they do that will be the bridesmaid dresses for the girls."

"Aye aye captain!" Sasha saluted, using her pirate voice before rushing off to make sure Historia and Mikasa liked the dress.

You felt Marco tap your shoulder, making you turn around so you could face him better. He held up his phone, showing you what exactly he was talking about when he mentioned having a corset with a suit. And in all honesty, it looks amazing, and way better than what you pictured.

"Something like this. But I don't know, it might not look as good as I think it does," Marco hummed, saving the pin to one of his boards so he could maybe show it to Stacy as a reference for what he would like to wear.

 But I don't know, it might not look as good as I think it does," Marco hummed, saving the pin to one of his boards so he could maybe show it to Stacy as a reference for what he would like to wear

(use this as a reference. anyways, OML CAN U IMAGINE MARCO WEARING THIS?! HE WOULD LOOK AJSJBSHSBS)

"Holy shoot! That looks amazing," you gushed, "You should totally wear it!"

"Well I don't have breasts, so it won't look as good as it does in the picture, and majority of the outfit would have to be beige of course, but other than that I think I might order something like this," Marco admitted, giving a small smile as he stared down at his phone.

"Show that to Stacy. Ask her if they could tailor an outfit like that for you," you said to him, both of you walking around the rack and towards Sasha and Mikasa.

Sasha had already shown the dress to Historia, the blonde having happily agreed to wearing that. And she just finished showing it to Mikasa who also agreed to wearing it.

"So that's our dress?" Annie asked, coming around the rack with Historia to meet up with the rest of you.

(i couldn't exactly find what i was looking for. but i guess something like this.)

"Yeah!" Sasha chirped excitedly, "Man do I love it."

You smiled at Sasha's excitement, pulling out your phone and taking a quick picture of her. You sent it to Niccolo, texting him 'i'm jealous. why can't i have her...'. You saw the text bubble pop up almost immediately, you quickly exiting his messages so the icon wouldn't pop up as read.

You liked leaving Niccolo on delivered for hours. It was fun for you, but always made the blonde angry.

"Hey, did everyone find what they wanted?" Stacy asked, coming up to your group of six with a clipboard in hand.

"Yeah, this one will do," Annie replied, taking the dress out of Sasha's hands and showing it to the woman.

"And I have something I would like to ask you about," Marco piped up, phone still opened to the picture he had shown you.

"Oh, sure thing. Just let me get their measurements written down first," Stacy replied before turning back to the girls and writing down their names plus their measurements as well as the dress number.

She quickly scribbled down the information before turning back to Marco who was simply waiting. When she did, the girl looked up at him and smiled, waiting for him to ask what he wanted to ask.

"Do you think I could something made that looks like this?" Marco asked, showing the lady his phone and the picture he had shown you previously.

Stacy nodded her head, making a quick sketch of the outfit on a sheet of paper that was on the clip board. She then turned back to Marco and asked for his measurements. After that was settled, she looked up at everyone with a small smile.

"I'll go set this down in the back and then we can go and look at a dress for the bride," she informed before walking off to somewhere.

"What was the thing you wanted to wear?" Historia asked Marco.

"Oh, this," he replied, pulling up the image again and handing his phone to Historia.

"Woah, you would look great in this!" she marveled.

"Why, thank you."

"Let me see!"

"Ask nicely!"