Netherite [chapter 34]

"Marco, do you think I should show mercy?" you asked him.

"No I do not," he answered almost immediately.

You and him were wreaking havoc in the Minecraft world, nothing out of the ordinary. This time, you were backing Sasha into a corner. She had stolen some food from the farms you and Marco shared and managed together. On any normal occasion, you wouldn't mind, but you needed that food to trade with villagers.

"I needed it to feed my animals!" she wailed, trying to escape the situation alive. Her levels were rather high, well for her of course. In reality, her levels were average, them being in the 30's.

"Your animals can live without needing wheat or carrots," Armin hummed, being on your side for this disagreement. He found the points you made right, thinking Sasha should've asked before taking some of your crops.

"Shush blondie!" Sasha snapped.

"Ask before taking shit, bitch," Marco cursed, starting to hit Sasha who continued her protesting.

"You brought this on yourself," you mused, hitting Sasha with your diamond sword a few times before she dropped dead. Literally.

"No!" Sasha wailed, her hands covering her face as she took off her headphones. "This is not fair. And you better give me back my stuff!"

"Yeah..." Marco mumbled, "I was going to take your stuff, but none of it is valuable."

"Rude!" Sasha pouted, putting her headphones back on.

"I found netherite!" Connie shouted excitedly, this being the first piece he had ever found since the update had come out... months ago.

"Old news," Annie mumbled.

"Shut up! This is the first time I've found it," Connie retorted, marveling at the block that now sat in his inventory.

"There's a lot more shit you need to do before fully being able to make anything," Jean informed, him and Eren starting to have trouble defeating a group of wither skeletons.

"Wanna go to the nether?" you asked Marco after giving Sasha her stuff back, both of you chilling in one of your many secret bases.

"Yeah, I need blaze rods for..." Marco trailed off, "something."

"What is this 'something' that you are referring to?" you asked, clearing your inventory of anything valuable that you may have found so you wouldn't have to worry about loosing such things in the hell hole known as the nether.

"...Nothing that concerns you," he answered, narrowing his eyes at your character through his screen.

"Ok, that's a little unnerving, but I'll choose to ignore it," you sighed, closing your chest and changing out your old diamond armor for the shiny netherite materials you only really used for special occasions or dangerous things such as going to the nether.

"So, let's go?" Marco hummed, making his way towards the nether portal that wasn't synced but always sent you to one of Eren's, one that was synced.

"Is this the one near the fortress?" Marco asked, looking around the place that was pretty much covered in red. Well with the exceptions of blue as well as black... and orange. And a bunch of other colors, but you get the point!

"Yeah," you nodded, running in the direction of the fortress, Marco following after you.

"There it is!" Marco chirped, the fortress coming into view.

"I'm assuming you can find the rest of the way from here, so I'm going to go search for more netherite," you murmured, running off course and towards a wall, getting ready to start digging to find more of the ore.

"You have beds?" Marco asked, still continuing his course to the fort.

"TNT," you corrected, digging a few blocks before stopping and placing a piece of the dynamite, bringing out some flint and steel and watching the block explode.

"Have fun with that," Marco muttered.

"And you have fun killing blaze," you replied.

uh this is short, but you'll get a double update tomorrow.