Youtube [chapter 18]

"We need to post something on our youtube channel that isn't just the recordings of our livestreams," Annie said, sitting down on Armin's bed, placing her head on his shoulder.

"Mukbang!" Sasha yelled, raising her hand with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Sasha, you only want to do that for food. Just pester Niccolo for food you fat whore," Connie said to her, Sasha sticking her tongue out at the baldy and crossing her arms while looking in the other direction of him and sticking her nose in the air.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that," she huffed.

"I'll gladly make food for you if you ask," Niccolo said to the brunette, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind her and placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Thank you!" Sasha chirped, the smile returning to her face, making the blonde that was hugging her smile as well.

"I don't see what's so wrong with a mukbang," you grumbled.

"You just want food too," Eren retorted, side-eyeing you. "Fat ass."

"I know I got a dump truck, you ain't gotta tell me," you winked, causing Eren to let out a sigh and a small laugh.

"Come on people! We need ideas!" Armin wailed, falling down on his back, the bed catching him from his fall.

"How about a baking battle?" Mikasa suggested, not necessarily thinking anything through and seeming uninterested in the topic as she was laying with her feet propped up against the wall on Connie's bed, scrolling through her phone.

"That's actually a pretty good idea!" Armin chirped, pointing at his friend.

And thus...

"What's cooking good looking?" Connie greeted once knowing Ymir had started filming.

"You say that every single time, and it always manages to get on my nerves more," Ymir sighed from behind the camera.

"Yeah, cool. Anyways, we're doing a baking challenge," Annie said, getting straight to the point, "And it's in pairs."

"Me and Annie, Eren and y/n, Connie and Jean, and Mikasa with Sasha," Armin spoke up next to Annie.

"Now you may be wondering, 'where the fuck is everyone else?'. Well my friend, they are either judging or behind the scenes," you said.

"Thanks for being our camerawoman, Ymir," Eren nodded towards her.

"No problem," she replied.

"Also, thank you Niccolo, Historia, and Marco for judging whatever horrible concoctions we end up making," Mikasa claimed, Sasha nodding her head rapidly from beside her partner.

"It's no problem at all!" Historia beamed.

You were all currently occupying a classroom that students who were majoring in culinary arts used, with the campus's permission of course, the four teams taking up one of the cooking stations. You were all evenly spaced throughout the room, the judges in the front with Ymir going around the room with the camera for close up shots. There were also cameras set up from above so the viewers could see exactly what each person was doing.

"I would like to apologize in advance for whatever food poisoning you get," Armin waved at the judges.

"You're scaring me..." Niccolo trailed off.

"Good," you smirked, an evil glint in your eyes.

"No!" Eren scolded, hitting the back of your head,

"This feels like an episode of Master Chef..." Sasha trailed off, thinking of the various times she and Niccolo stayed up late at night cuddling while watching the cooking show, "I like it!"

"What will you ugly hoes be making today?" Marco asked.

"A pie," Jean answered.

"I would like to make chicken nuggets," you raised your hand, a hopeful look in your eyes.

"No, you gorgeous dummy. This is a baking challenge," Eren sighed while shaking his head before looking up at Marco, "We'll— no I'll be making cupcakes."

"I— well fuck you too," you grumbled.

"You've done it before, don't see why you can't do it again," Eren shrugged, he said that whole thing so nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry, what?" Armin's head snapped towards the two of you from what Eren just said.

"We're not talking about this right now since we're filming, but you're getting drilled in the dorm," Mikasa told you.

"Eren, I fucking hate you," you hissed.

"That's not what you were saying when I was—" Eren started to say with a smirk only for you to cut him off by covering his mouth with your hand.

"Another word and I'm cutting your dick off," you threatened.

"Then what will keep you satisfied?" he asked, pulling your hand away from his mouth momentarily as he was stronger than you, only to put it back immediately.

"..."

"You know what? I quit!" you exclaimed, throwing your hands in the air as you started walking towards the door.

"But you can't," Eren laughed.

"Yes I can, and I will," you stubbornly said, continuing to walk towards the door.

"Then who will I be able to partner with?" Eren asked.

"Figure it out on your own," you threw your hands in the air, a frown present on your face.

"No, y/n! Come back. I'm sure he didn't mean it," Historia spoke up, getting out of her chair and grabbing your arm, a pleading look on her eyes.

"Fine, but I'm not talking to you," you delclared, stomping back over to your station where Eren stood.

Eren simply rolled his eyes, not bothering to protest as those terms were fine for him.

"Alright..." Ymir cleared her throat moving over to Sasha and Mikasa so they could say what they were going to make, "And what would the two of you be making?"

"A batch of cookies," Sasha answered, a look of pure determination in her eyes.

"And you?" Ymir asked, pointing her camera towards Annie and Armin.

"A cake," Annie monotoned.

"Copying us!" you declared, pointing at the two blondes.

"How so?" Armin challenged.

"We're making cupcakes, and cake is just a bunch of cupcakes smashed together," Eren replied, his brows furrowed.

"Well we're not going to choose something else," Annie commented.

"Oh yes you are," you sassed.

"Yeah, no," Armin said, turning around before you could respond.

"Uh, rude!" you shouted, grabbing a spoon and throwing it at the back of his head.

"Ow!" he shouted as the piece of metal made contact with his head.

He slowly turned around, his eyes that radiated anger locking with your's that were only challenging him. He grabbed a fist full of spoons, getting ready to throw them at you. As he started to let go, you ducked under the counter, pulling Eren down under with you so he wouldn't have to take the blow.

"Come on out, I totally don't have a knife I'm prepared to throw at you," Armin said in a sing-song voice.

"Armin, put the knife down!"