Bottom [chapter 60]

Sexual Content Ahead!

i'm back. and we're starting off with this. sorry just needed a break.

"Man, I'm horny," you said out of nowhere, breaking the silence between you and Eren. The brunette who had his back resting on the headboard next to you merely blinked at this.

He placed his phone facedown on the nightstand before looking down at you, "The one time I'm not wanting to have sex..."

The two of you were just chilling in your room, just recently having finished budgeting plans for the month. That was something the two of you did at the start of every month so you could know how much to save and how much to spend. It was boring, but necessary and something both you and Eren sat down and did together.

Eren sat in only a pair of shorts while you had on a sports bra and shorts of your own. The AC in your room wasn't working, so naturally the two of you got hot which resulted in you sitting in clothes you normally wouldn't wear to bed.

"Well I'm horny, so we're going to do something about it," you responded, sitting up in bed from the spot you had previously been laying down at while scrolling through your phone.

"But I'm tired," Eren replied.

"I never said you had to do any of the work," you said back, moving so you were sitting on top of Eren's lap while facing him, "Plus, even if you weren't tired, I wasn't planning on letting you do any of the work anyways."

"Hm?" Eren hummed, looking up at you since as of right now you were towering over him.

"You heard me," you replied before leaning down and giving him a kiss.

Now if it weren't for you wanting to be the dominate one, Eren would've squeezed your ass to get entrance. But you were the one in control, so instead your hand slowly started moving down to eventually where you were palming his dick. You lightly rubbed it, making Eren let out a small groan which only gave you access to his mouth.

You inserted your tongue into the very small gap in between his lips, one that Eren was shocked you found since even he didn't know his mouth was gaped. The two of you fought for dominance, tongues clashing as you tried to suppress the other's. Eren eventually relented, letting you take full control without any resistance.

He would occasionally try to take control, but ultimately stopped after his third try when you still didn't back down.

One of your hands were placed under his chin, your thumb and index finger holding it gingerly. This boosted Eren's horniness levels, one of his arms wrapping around your neck while the other stayed at the small of your back, making no attempt to move further down.

You pulled away from Eren's lips, opening your eyes and looking into his green ones which were staring back at yours. There was a small string of saliva connecting your mouths, both of you panting to catch your breaths with Eren's cheeks covered in a tint of pink.

You gave him a small peck on the lips, trailing kisses down to his jaw. Eren subtly tilted his head opposite to where you were, eyes closed lightly as he kept his hands in the same spot. You moved down further so you were at his neck, giving it kisses and sucking on the soft skin covering Eren's neck. 

You left love bites and hickies, not caring if the others saw them in the morning when you went down stairs. Eren let out small moans, a bit embarrassed from the sounds coming out of his mouth. You were satisfied with what you were able to do to the usually dominate male in front of you.

Eren let out a bit of a louder moan when you found his sweet spot, which was surprisingly easy. You sucked harder on that spot, abusing it if you will. Eren let out small whines, squirming underneath you as you continued to attack his neck.

You pulled away, eyes scanning over Eren's neck as you examined your work. You chuckled a bit when seeing how much of a darker purple one spot, Eren's sweet spot, was compared to the other hickies you left on the brunette's neck.

You threw off you bra, your hands tugging on the waistband of Eren's shorts once you did. Eren propped himself up on his elbows, making it much easier for you to pull off his shorts. You pulled off his boxers while you were at it, seeing as it made more sense to do that instead of making Eren sit up on his elbows again. You quickly discarded your own bottoms.

Your finger traced his jaw, slowly trailing their way up to the edge of his jaw. Once at that spot, you moved your hand so it was lightly pinching his cheeks together, the brunette licking his lips as he allowed you to do whatever you wanted.

"You look so much like a bottom right now," you informed Eren, tilting your head to the side while narrowing your eyes at the brunette in front of you, "It's cute."

"Oh, shut up," Eren rolled his eyes, not trying to pull away from you even though he seemed embarrassed.

You mimicked his eye roll before placing both legs on either side of the brunette, straddling him while sitting up on your knees. You grabbed Eren's dick, aligning him with you and teasing his tip before slowly sliding dow onto him. As you did this action, Eren let out a moan while you let out a breathy groan.

Eren was about to grab your waist, but you stopped him, pinning his arms to the mattress beside him. Both of your hands were used to do that, making it a bit harder for you to move, but not impossible. You slowly started to bounce up and down on Eren while staring down Eren so you could observe his facial expressions.

His eyes were shut tightly, a blush covering his cheeks and his mouth hanging agape. Small mewls and moans escaping his mouth as you steadily got quicker on going up and down on his cock.

Bottom.

You eventually got to the point where you couldn't go any faster, grunts and groans leaving your mouth as you kept the quickest pace you could. Eren was definitely getting the most pleasure out of this, but saying you weren't getting any wouldn't be correct. You enjoyed seeing his expressions, it was cute.

"You're doing just fine, baby boy," you informed Eren, your index finger tracing underneath his jaw so he could look at you through half-lidded eyes.

"Fuck," was all Eren was able to respond with. You smirked at his state, seeing how easy it was for you to put him in that state.

Eren's moans grew a bit louder as he started getting close, you releasing your grip on his arms to allow him to move them. They wrapped around your neck almost instantly, the brunette pulling you closer to him so he could rest his forehead on your shoulder while he panted and moaned.

Eren was the first to cum, his hot semen shooting inside of you without any warning. You could hear him let out a long, breathy moan as he came, sweat trickling down the side of his head as he panted. You bounced a few more times before cumming too, a moan leaving your mouth as the two of your juices (💀) mixed together.

Staying still for a moment so you could catch your breath, you ran your fingers through Eren's hair who still happened to have his forehead on your shoulder. You slowly pulled yourself off of him, cum dripping from your hole as you did.

"You did good," you praised the panting brunette, rubbing his back with the hand you weren't using to rake through his hair. Eren leaned into your touch, his eyes shut while he caught his breath.

"...For a bottom."

"You're usually the bottom."

"I know, but I think we should do this more. Being a top is fun."

no u are not pregnant. i don't feel like writing that in so u just didn't get preggo by some miracle or whatever.