Eren Jr. [chapter 39]

Sexual Content Ahead!

"I'm doing a solo stream in 5! Knock before entering my room!" Eren yelled down, closing the door whe he heard 'ok's.

You were sitting on the bed, mindlessly scrolling through your phone and keeping quiet, respecting the fact that Eren wanted a peaceful stream. He knew you would come up to him at times throughout the stream, but he didn't mind that. You were silent whenever you were alone with him. Well when he was streaming that is.

"Can you hand me some chapstick," Eren asked you, adjusting his headphones and camera.

You silently got up, grabbing the chapstick he was referring to off the nightstand that sat beside your bed. You walked over to him handing him the stick before trudging your way back to the bed.

Eren had a minute until he needed to start, the brunette completely ready for his stream until...

"Eren jr. decided to say hi..." he mumbled, brows furrowed as he looked down at the random boner he had gotten.

Your eyebrows shot up in curiosity, you getting back up from the bed and peeking over his shoulder. You saw how tight his sweats had gotten, laughing when you saw his own confused gaze.

"Want me to help with that?" you asked while pointing to the erect body part, "We can make it a quickie."

"Nah, it's fine. I only have like a minute until start," Eren waved you off, "Plus it'll go away later anyways."

"Come on," you begged.

"As long as you don't make too much noise while I stream," Eren sighed.

"Yes," you did a mini victory dance before crawling under the dying, tying up your hair when you were settled.

Eren's camera was set up so you could only see from his shoulders and up, making it easy to conceal your presence there.

Eren pulled down both, his sweatpants and his boxers, his erect dingaling springing out. (i'm sorry, but the word dingaling was just waiting to be written...)

"Gah dayum," you whispered, Eren chuckling at your reaction, "The fuck did you see to make yourself this hard?"

"I don't know, it just kinda happened," he shrugged, "Now hush. I'm starting the stream." With that you went quite, your hands making their way to his member.

Your mouth moved closer to his cock, lips slightly parted as you started collecting saliva in your throat. You licked the tip, feeling Eren's lower half squirm a little as he managed to keep his top half completely still, his facial features never once changing from a neutral one.

"Hello," he waved at his camera, talking over the music he had started playing right before he started the stream, "I'll be going solo on this stream."

Your mouth moved down to his base, your tongue licking his shaft all the way up to the tip. You wrapped one of your hands around it, in one swift motion pushing your mouth down on his member.

Eren merely blinked at your action, bitting his tongue to suppress any sounds that may arise from his throat. Though he found much pleasure in your actions, he had to keep his facial features normal to preserve his dignity and the respect he had for your's and his private lives.

"Where's y/n?" Eren read off a donation, "I think she's downstairs with Marco or something."

He was reading off questions and answering, waiting for somethings in his furnace to finish smelting. Meanwhile you were starting to bob your head up and down, swirling your tongue around his penis. (...PENIS!)

Your gag reflex was rather impressive, you being able to take most of his length in your mouth without gagging. Now you would think that mans penis was small, but no. It was huge. That is the very reason your gag reflex is so impressive. ANYWAYS!

Eren managed to keep in any moans or groans, biting his tongue over and over again whenever he felt himself wanting to make a noise other than simply talking. He also managed to keep a neutral face, blinking whenever he wanted to make a face.

You started moving your hand up and down, making it synch with the actions and pace of your head bobbing.

Eren got lucky, him putting some food in his furnace so he was waiting for it to cook. He put his hand on the back of your head, pushing your down further against him while still keeping a straight face. This caused you to let out a much more audible gag, one that you knew could be heard by some people on stream.

"When are you going to propose to y/n?" Eren read off, talking over your sound and being able to cover it up quickly, "I don't know man, woman, or non binary. But it may or may not be sometime very soon..."

You kept his words playing in your head, eyes widening slightly once they registered. You didn't stop your movements, but you could tell they were definitely getting a bit slower. Pulling yourself out of the thoughts of you and Eren being engaged, you quickened your pace.

Your head continued to bob up and down, your hands moving at a faster pace than your mouth as they jerked him off. Your tongue swirled around his cock, you occasionally gagging.

Some time later felt Eren's cock twitch, his brows furrowing as he felt himself getting close. He couldn't say anything, but you picked up on it from the subtle clues.

Quickening your pace, you swirled your tongue around, pumping your hands even faster until the brunette finally released. His warm semen filling up your mouth as he let out a little grunt, his facial features contracting to those of slight pain yet satisfaction. He let out a little groan as he came.

"Sorry, my foot fell asleep," Eren played of the noise, reaching under the desk to what the viewers thought was an attempt to wake his foot up. He however, stroked the back of your head, leaning his head down so it was out of the camera's view before giving you a smile.

You stuck out your tongue, showing him his seed before retracting your tongue and swallowing. You stuck out your tongue again to show that you actually let his bitter sperm go down your throat, grinning a bit as you did. Eren smirked, pushing your face forwards and giving you a quick peck on the lips before bringing his head back up and into camera's view, the neutral one he displayed before coming back.

"I fixed the issue," Eren hummed, continuing playing the game like he had been before.

Not knowing what to do, you silently pulled out your phone, turning down the volume all the way before starting to scroll through it. Eren played for another hour or so before logging off, pulling up his pants which were loosely hanging around his waist. He had done a sloppy job of pulling them up some time during the stream, making him sit in them uncomfortably for a while though he ultimately didn't notice.

"Wanna go for a round?" Eren asked you, not wanting him to be the only one left satisfied.

You looked away from your phone, blinking at him before looking back down at your phone, leaving his question unanswered.

"Is that a yes or a no?" he asked, brows furrowed in confusion.

"I want food," you answered.

"I'll take that as a no," Eren chuckled, crouching down and holding a hand out for you to take.

this is low key kinda bad, but i don't think i've ever written about someone sucking off the other person without them actually having sex. so don't judge.