Mario [chapter 67]

"A ginger!" you shouted excitedly once you opened the door, seeing a pretty ginger with freckles. "Welcome to my humble abode. Love the fit by the way. Is it designer?"

"It's my work uniform," the person laughed.

Now this, this was Connie's lover. Karmen, was the name. They were on the taller side, being about 5'8. And a ginger with orange freckles littering their face, as you probably already know. They had green eyes and hair that covered their eyes for the most part. (you know, like shun for food wars) They were Irish, and hated being called a Leprechaun, though that didn't stop you from calling them it from time to time.

"Hey sexy~" you purred.

"Hello darling," they said while bringing their hand up to cup your cheek, their thumb going across your bottom lip and pulling on it slightly. Their lips were parted lightly before they started leaning in.

You were barely a few inches away before the two of you burst out laughing.

It had become an accidental routine to greet one another like that after the first time you met them and they played along with your act. Now, this definitely made Eren and Connie jealous, but they couldn't do anything. I mean, technically you weren't cheating and no actual contact or romantic feelings were involved, so the only thing your boyfriends could do was watch in jealousy.

"Will you ever get tired of doing that?" Connie grumbled from behind you.

You and Karmen looked at each other for a moment in silence. "Nah!" you both shook your heads.

"Another person?" Vivianne asked, popping up from behind you out of nowhere. She startled both, you and Karmen.

"Holy fuck," you mumbled, placing a hand over your heart as you controlled your heart rate better, or at least tried to, "Yes. This is Karmen, Connie's girlfriend."

"Why is everyone in this house just fucking hot?" Vivianne asked rhetorically, sending an angelic smile Karmen's way.

"Uhhh, genetics?" Armin answered.

"Come in," you said in a really formal tone while gesturing for the ginger to come in.

Karmen went in, giving Connie a quick kiss on the cheek before marching their way up the stairs and more than likely to his room so they could get changed.

"Fuck, Sasha!" Eren shouted.

Ah yes, the good old blaming the failing of a level on someone else. Eren had already died and was waiting to be revived, and Sasha was going to do that. But she kinda sorta died while trying. Man did Super Mario get stressful with more than one person.

"I'm sorry!" Sasha apologized. "I didn't mean to die."

You, Vivianne, and Armin walked back into the living room while Connie went to the stairs.

You found your way to Eren, removing one hand from his controller and holding his arm up once you did. You plopped down in his lap, letting his arms wrap around you so he could still reach his controller while allowing you to sit in his lap. Your attention went to the screen where Mario (Marco) and Toad (Aero) were playing and trying to revive Sasha and Eren while still trying not to die themselves.

Initially, Vivianne had Aero's controller, but she got bored after completing one level and handed her controller to the closest person to her. And that just so happened to be Aero.

"No, damn it," Marco cursed under his breath after Eren had gotten close to him, but a goomba had gotten in his way before he could pop Eren's bubble.

Eren let out a sigh, knowing the likelihood of beating that level first try like they had hoped was closer to the side of it not happening. He let his head drop so his forehead was leaning on your shoulder.

"Shit..." Aero trailed off as she started falling down into sinking sand.

"Might as well die too," Marco mumbled before running into a koopa on purpose. (i just realized how confused some of y'all will be. uhh look it up ig i'd you want more context[?])

"Can I play?" you asked Eren for like the fifth time in the past hour, attempting to grab his controller.

You expected him to pull it away from you like he had several times in the past. Instead, he just let go of the controller, letting it fall into your hands. His arms wrapped around your stomach, the brunette moving his head so he could see the Tv while still letting his head rest on your shoulder.

"Why thank you," you hummed, turning your head and giving him a peck on his temple.

"Yuck!" Jean and Marco said in unison.

"Oh, grow up," Eren flipped them both off.

"It's because I'm gay, isn't it?" Marco asked Eren rather loudly, making everyone look at your fiancé with a questioning look.

Eren's face turned red from the sudden attention while you burst out laughing. Marco used that on Eren every time he did something Marco didn't agree with. And the method proved to be quite useful; results varying from flustering Eren to making him apologize repeatedly.

"Stop doing that," Eren mumbled looking down at your lap and avoiding any eye contact with anyone.

"Never," Marco whispered, patting Eren on the back before looking back straight ahead at the screen and starting the level again.

"This level isn't even that hard," you mumbled, remembering all the correct areas to go and the certain timing that would make them ideal. And then you remembered you were playing with other people as well.

The only reason you had remembered was because you were snapped back to reality when you heard everyone else playing with you screaming for you to wait for them. Yeah, Aero had already died and Sasha was close to death. Meanwhile, Marco was just barely keeping up with you.

"Oh, yeah," you stopped moving, waiting for Marco and Sasha to catch up.

"I know that you're a fucking legend at Mario, but the rest of us aren't. So slow your fucking horses," Marco scolded, tapping your arm lightly.

"Then get better. Not my fault you suck," you mumbled, picking up your movements again as soon as Sasha reached the checkpoint where you were waiting for her.

"This is torture," Sasha sighed, dodging any obstacles that got in her way.

"Wait, fuck! Slow down!" Marco shrieked after being held back by a koopa that got in his way. And just like that, he died.

"Whoops," you mumbled, knowing you intentionally didn't wait so he would die. You weren't waiting any longer, and if that meant the others had to die then so be it.

"I see the big flag!" Sasha cheered, her being the only one who actually made it to the end with you.

"Sasha was the last person I expected to survive."

"That's offensive, but I'll ignore it for the time being."