Hange's Foil [chapter 7]

"Fuck periods!" you groaned as you lied in Annie's bed, cuddling with her as you both were feeling extreme cramps.

"I want chocolate!" Sasha growled as she glared around the room in hopes of finding the sweets.

"Sucks to be you," Mikasa whistled. She was on her period as well, but she only got cramps during heavy days and that wasn't today.

"I feel like I'm being stabbed," Annie squeaked, tears forming in her eyes from the immense amount of pain she was feeling.

"I have pads, candy, a heating pad, and painkillers," Armin said as he opened the door to your dorm, Eren and Niccolo trailing behind him also holding bags of stuff.

"Thank you," Annie said as a tear streaked down her face.

"It's alright, it's ok. I have chocolate," Niccolo said as he sat down on Sasha's bed rubbing her back in a soothing manner.

"Catch," Eren said as he chuckled a bottle of painkillers at you, handing Mikasa a box of tampons.

"Thanks," Mikasa said as she threw the box on her bed, sitting against the wall as she watched the boys take care of you three.

"Why is it either this or getting knocked up?!" you asked as you slowly sat up on the bed, your hair a complete mess.

"I don't know, but whoever decided this is evil," Sasha growled as she accepted the bar of chocolate Niccolo offered her.

"Ouch," Annie mumbled as she leaned her head on Armin's shoulder, another round of cramps attacking her.

"Fuck having a uterus," you murmured as you took a painkiller, Eren picking you up from Annie's bed bridal style and walked over to your own, dropping you down when he reached it.

"I'm glad my heavy day finished yesterday. You will feel the pain," Mikasa hummed as she scrolled through her phone, unbothered by everything else going on.

"Fuck you," Sasha said as she flipped of the ravenette, who only stuck her tongue out in response.

"Better?" Armin asked Annie as he cradled her in his arms, slowly rocking them back and forwards as he lightly pat her back.

"Mhm," she hummed, leaning into the blonde's touch.

"Why can't I have what they have?" you pouted as you watched the interaction, a bit of jealousy taking over.

"Because you go after toxic guys," Eren replied as he ruffled your hair a little.

"If that ain't the truth," Mikasa spoke.

"Don't act like you're any better. You're just as bad," Eren scolded.

"No I'm not," Mikasa defended herself while furrowing her brows a bit.

"Yes you are," Sasha joined in, a small smile on her face as she had food in her belly and Niccolo cuddling her.

"I hate you," Mikasa glared at the brunette.

"You love me," Sasha smiled back.

"I want pizza," you piped up as you hugged a pillow that was on your bed.

"I already ordered some," Armin said, though it came out a bit muffled since he had his head one Annie's shoulder, facing her neck.

"Tank you," you said as you let out a sigh, glad you were catching a brief break from the cramps. "Can we play Minecraft?" you asked Eren, opening your laptop.

"I need to run back to my room to get my laptop, but sure," he said as he got off your bed and left.

"So you and Eren?" Mikasa asked while wiggling her eyebrows.