Lazy Day [chapter 15]

"Y/n," Eren spoke softly as he shook you slightly to wake you up.

"Five more minutes," you groaned while pushing Eren's hand away.

"But you need to wake up," he tried to reason, digging his nose in the crook of your neck, blowing through his nose to tickle you.

"Stop it," you smiled while trying to push him off, Eren laughing as you did.

"Alright, but you need to get up. It's almost 9," Eren informed as he flopped down next to you on the bed.

"It's fine. I don't have any classes scheduled for today," you replied as you slowly opened your eyes, turning to the side to see Eren smiling at you.

"Morning," he said, giving you a quick peck on the cheek.

"Good morning," you said back while giving him a tired smile.

The LED lights were no longer on, the natural lighting from the sun peaking through the cracks in the blackout curtains. Eren lay on the bed, still shirtless from the night before and his hair was all over the place since he hadn't redone his bun yet. He was still under the covers along with you, seeming to not have gotten up since he awoke.

"So today's a lazy day?" Eren asked while wrapping his arms around your waist, placing his head in the crook of your neck once again.

"You don't have class either?" you asked while bringing a hand up to his hair, taking out the hair tie that was very loosely holding his hair in a bun. You started raking your fingers though his hair, detangling it as you did.

"Nope," he replied, popping the 'p'.

"Then yes, we do get a lazy day," you laughed. "Though I do want to stream later, I haven't done anything all week."

"Sounds like a plan. I haven't done anything since Monday," Eren commented, "But right now I want to cuddle."

"We can stream later," you murmured while removing your hands from his hair and burying your face in his chest.

"You're cute," Eren smiled while looking down at you, rubbing your back a little.

"That's a new one," you let out a lighthearted sigh.

The two of you just lied there for an hour or so, both of you scrolling through your phones while cuddling.

"We can get up now," Eren yawned while sitting up, putting his hands to his hair to put it in a quick man bun.

"I want to change, but I don't want to leave the room," you whined.

"Well you're going to need to leave at some point to get your laptop so we can stream," Eren reasoned.

"Can you just do it?" you asked while looking at him with hopeful eyes.

Eren let out a sigh, "I'm only getting your laptop. Nothing else."

"Ok!" you chirped, giving him the biggest smile you could manage.

He rolled his eyes and ruffled your hair, giving you a small smile back. He got up and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt before leaving the dorm room.

You got up, stretching out your back as you let Eren's shirt fall down past you butt. You yawned, waddling to the bathroom to look at your reflection in the mirror, only to see your hair was a mess. You sighed, patting it down, raking your fingers through it to get any knots out.

"I'm back," Eren announced, you being able to hear him close the door.

"Hello," you smiled as you emerged from the bathroom, jumping down on Eren's bed and looking over at him, more specifically his hands, which held your laptop. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, pretty," he replied, grabbing his laptop from his desk, walking over to you and handing you your's as he sat down next to you.

"So it's just going to be us streaming again?" you asked, laying your head on his shoulder as you opened the laptop.

"Yup," he replied, popping the 'p'.

The two of you didn't utter a word as you logged on, letting Minecraft load and both starting your streams. The two of you were in each other's camera frames, but you didn't pay much attention to that since you were preoccupied with getting the game to load.

"Hey," Eren waved to his camera, however many viewers he currently had blowing up his chat saying hello back or mentioning your appearance.

'y/n is there?' a donation popped up, it being automatically read out loud.

"Yeah, hi," you smiled, not once looking up from your screen. "Wanna start a new world?"

"Mhm," Eren hummed.

The two of you started a world, playing in it for a few hours while answering questions that were sent through donations since you didn't bother checking the chat.

'are u guys dating?' one of the donations came through your account.

You looked over at Eren who was looking back at you. You furrowed your eyebrows in thought for a moment before looking at your camera, having an answer in mind.

"Nah," you shook your head.

And you were right, there wasn't a label on anything that you were doing yet. The only thing both of you had agreed on was fucking. Neither of you said if you wanted to start dating or just wanted to do some friends with benefits shit.

'ur a jackass for playing without me!' a donation was read from Eren's laptop.

You both looked at it, seeing that Connie was the one who sent it.

"First off, you should be in class. Second, you spent the night somewhere else so I had no clue what was going on with you," Eren replied.

'still coulda waited...' a new donation from your computer said.

It was Sasha.

"You're also supposed to be in class, the fuck?" you said. "And you're in the same class! Are you both just not paying attention?"

'that's none of ur concern.' Connie donated to Eren, making both of you laugh.

"That's why you're both barely passing," you shook your head.

'barely passing is still passing!' Sasha donated.

"They're hopeless," Eren chuckled, continuing to go mining as that's what he was doing before Connie and Sasha started donating. "Thanks for the money by the way."