Bloody Nose [chapter 63]

"They're so fucking adorable," Aero cooed, her arms wrapped around Mikasa's neck as she sat sideways in her lap. There weren't any extra chairs at your table, so they came up with a compromise.

"You can say that again," Annie nodded, watching Historia and Ymir sway back and forwards to the music that was playing.

"Beautiful," Sasha sighed while wiping away a tear that had managed to well up in her eyes.

"Everyone's all gangster until the OTP do something cute," Armin chuckled, watching the two newlyweds with a smile on his face.

It was their first dance, the two women taking up the dance floor and moving to the rhythm of the slow song being played. They both looked genuinely happy, the two of them having smiles on their face as they stared lovingly at one another. Armin was recording the whole dance on his phone, wanting to send it to Ymir later.

"Nobody's crying," Jean lied as he quickly wiped away any tears that were welling up in his eyes.

"Pussy," Eren rolled his own eyes, blinking away his own tears.

You and Marco looked at each other, cheeks puffed out while you tried to suppress any laughter. It was funny watching your rather emotional fiancé's try to hide their emotions.

"I am going to get diabetes. This is— ah!" Connie screeched quietly, letting out a sigh as he watched Ymir and Historia.

"I feel sorry for Historia. Ymir's gonna be a handful," Niccolo commented while shaking his head, a smile present on his face.

"Better take care of Historia," Annie muttered under her breath.

Their special dance ended within the next two minutes, both girls smiling as they exited the dance floor. Instead of going to their table, they came to yours, Ymir sticking her tongue out at you and you doing the same back.

"First ones to get married," Armin whistled, "No shock there."

"I am so glad you decided to have half of the wedding inside," you admitted.

"Well everyone would be sneezing a lot if we didn't," Historia responded, no signs of distress displaying on her features like the facial expressions she was showing prior to the ceremony. "I mean, it is spring after all."

"Hard to believe this is the same girl that was on the verge of pulling her hair out a few hours earlier," Marco whispered to you.

"For real," you nodded. You smiled at how happy the two looked, shooing them away to go back to their table.

"Anyways!" Sasha chirped, interrupting yours and Marco's semi-private conversation, "Connie~"

"What?" he asked, looking at her cluelessly.

"So you have a person you're talking to?" Jean wiggled his eyebrows at the silver haired male who flushed immediately.

"Maybe..." he mumbled, looking down at the table bashfully.

"Well hurry up and start dating her so we can meet her!" Armin chirped.

"Them," Connie corrected, taking a sip of wine from one of the glasses that sat beside him, claiming it as his own.

"So a non-binary? I just know they're going to be hot," you hummed.

"Anything that identifies as a human is hot to you," Eren retorted.

"Nope! Only girls, gays, and theys. There are only a few circumstances where a male is hot. You, Connie, Armin, and Niccolo got lucky," you replied, grabbing a glass of water instead of wine. Drinking wasn't necessarily one of your strong suits...

"What about me?" Jean asked.

"Did I say your name?" you retorted, raising an eyebrow and waiting for his response.

"Why you little—" Jean reached out to strangle you, but was held back by Marco.

"Thanks?" Niccolo's brows furrowed as he took a glance at you from out of the side of his eyes. His blonde hair swayed back and cowards a bit as he shook his head to remove the hair from his eyes.

"You are welcome," you replied with a nod of the head, holding a hand up in Eren's direction.

Eren stared at your hand confused for a moment, having no clue as to why you were holding your hand out to him. His first thought was that you wanted to dance, but he quickly discarded it when he remembered you didn't do anything that required too much "physical exertion". His mind then went to the phone of yours that he was storing in his pocket since you didn't have anywhere to keep it.

Coming to the conclusion that you wanted your small portable device, he stuck a hand in his pocket and pulled out yours and his phone, setting his own down on the table and handing you yours.

"Thank you."

"Mhm," Eren hummed while turning on his own phone and scrolling through some notifications and whatnot.

"Let's take pictures," Marco said to you, giving you no time to answer as he wrapped his arm around yours and dragged you away from the table.

"Wait for me!" Armin called out, getting out of his seat and grabbing his phone, following after you and Marco with a slight stumble after tripping his over his own feet so he could catch up to you.

The three of you looked around for a place that would have good lighting and a good background. With the three of you being too preoccupied looking for a spot to take pictures, you didn't take any notice of the brunette that was sneakily approaching you from behind.

"Boo!"

"What the fuck!" Marco shrieked, turning around and getting ready to hit a bitch. He let out a sigh while rolling his eyes when he saw Ymir with a cheeky grin.

"He was about to clock you, and I wasn't going to stop him," you hissed while sending a playful glare Ymir's way, "Don't scare us like that."

"Yeah, uh huh, whatever," Ymir waved you off.

"Wanna take pictures with us?" Armin asked.

"Of course," Ymir replied.

And so, ten minutes later Ymir was dying of laughter, Marco laying on the floor after being hit in the balls by Armin, you with a bloody nose, and Armin standing in a sassy pose while glaring at you and Marco.

"Don't mess with me," Armin threatened, "I am crazy."

"We know," Marco coughed, on the verge of tears.

"This was even better than just some quick and easy pictures!" Ymir wheezed, holding her stomach as a continuous string of laughs left her mouth.

"I need more tissues!" you exclaimed, rushing back over to your table with your hand covering your nose, the blood trickling through the small gaps in your hands.

"I turned my back for two minutes," Eren sighed when seeing your figure rush over with blood, "Two fucking minutes!"

"Anybody got any tissues?" you asked as you slid into your chair, trying to act as if your bloody nose wasn't affecting you.

"Yeah," Aero sighed, reaching to the ground to get her purse out from under the table.

"Thank you, sexy."

"No flirting with Aero!"

"Don't tell me what to do!"