Hate Comments [chapter 47]

"Hello our little idiots!" you chirped when Ymir sent a thumbs up, letting everyone know the camera had started recording.

"I would say be nice, but that's the name our fans wanted us to give them," Eren shook his head.

"The name for our channel is literally "Internet Idiots". I'm not surprised they chose that to be their name," Armin retorted.

"Before a fight breaks out..." Aero rolled her eyes, "Let's get the video rolling."

"Today, we will grace you by reading hate comments," Marco threw up a peace sign.

"Honestly, we're just roasting people who tried to tear us down," Ymir clarified, "So if you're a pussy ass bitch who leaves hate comments, we might be coming for your head."

"Who wants to read the first comment?" Annie asked, readjusting her position on the couch so she was sitting criss-cross with Armin's arm draped over her shoulder.

"Me!" you raised your hand.

"I knew you would want to go first," Jean shook his head with a chuckle.

"Here you go," Annie handed you the phone she had gathered the comments in.

"u dont deserve to bee with eren u ugly bitch"

"First off, and I'm not usually one to correct people's grammar, but you spelt be wrong, didn't spell you correctly, didn't use an apostrophe for 'don't', and Eren is a proper noun, so it should be capitalized. Second, if I'm ugly, what does that make you? Super ugly? Fugly?" you started, "Also, if you're jealous just say that."

"Oop," Marco's hand shot to his mouth.

"I'm not done," you held a hand up, "Plus—"

Eren's hand covered your mouth before you could start spitting out curses, "Let's move on to the next person."

"Me!" Marco raised his hand.

"Yeah, cause if one of you does something the other is right behind," Connie rolled his eyes.

"You got a problem with that?" you asked, sass evident in your tone.

"No ma'am," Connie shook his head.

"faggots don't deserve to be famous."

"So you think I'm famous!" Marco shrieked, causing laughter to erupt from many of you, "On a serious note, don't use that word. It makes me uncomfortable, and according to your bio you're straight. Don't use a slur if you aren't allowed to babe."

"If he's a f-slur, then what does that make Ymir?" Zeke yelled from the kitchen which was a little ways away from the living room you were currently filming in.

"Mega faggot!" Sasha yelled back.

"Robo bitch," Ymir sung under her breath, making sure it was easily audible. You started doing mini dance moves as you bopped your head to the rhythm of the tiktok audio you were know humming under your breath.

Aero laughed, "How are you all naturally funny?"

"Uh, trauma," Armin stuck his tongue out while tucking a piece of hair behind his ear, though it bounced right back into the same spot since his hair wasn't quite long enough for it to stay put behind his ear.

"Mood," Annie whispered quietly.

"As normal as my childhood was, that somehow seemed relatable," Niccolo furrowed his brows.

"Same," Sasha nodded.

"On with the video," Marco said, throwing the phone at Armin who luckily caught it.