Sleepover [chapter 10]

"Heyo!" Armin waved to the camera, starting the live on the shared twitch account.

It was another Q&A, but this time it was more casual. Everyone was in their pajamas, the girls wearing matching onesies, while the guys wore sweatpants along with old, baggy shirts. After the live, you were going to spend the night in the boy's dorm since it was the biggest. It was like one big sleepover.

The people there being: Sasha, Niccolo, Armin, Annie, you, Eren, Connie, Mikasa, Jean, Marco, Ymir, and Historia.

Ymir sat on the bed criss cross, Historia sitting in her lap while Sasha sat next to them with Niccolo having an arm wrapped around her shoulder. Annie sat with her legs out and back against the bed, a spot next to her open for Armin. Mikasa and Connie sat next to where Armin was going to sit, both of them with their knees tucked to their chest. Eren sat on the bed along with you, his back against the wall and his legs spread out, you sitting in between them. You weren't necessarily close to him, but still sitting in between his legs, your own legs dangling off the side of the bed, separating Connie and Mikasa. Marco sat at the edge of the bed with Jean sitting right below him on the ground, in between his legs.

"Ask as you please," Sasha smiled.

Annie let out a quiet laugh, already to seeming to have things come through chat, "Straight off the bat we have someone asking if y/n and Eren are dating."

"No, we're just friends," Eren answered. "Although I do fuck her from time to time..."

Was this the truth? No, but you decided to play along.

"Wait— seriously?" Ymir asked while looking over at the two of you, many following her actions.

"Yeah, he fucks me every 3-5 business days," you answered with a nod of your head.

"...Huh?" Connie said, tilting his head to the side as he was still in utter disbelief from the news.

You bit your tongue to hold back your laughs, maintaining a straight face until you looked over to see Sasha's confused face. You burst out laughing, Eren following your actions.

"What's going on?" Historia asked, confusion evident in her voice.

"We were messing with you. We haven't done anything like that yet," you laughed.

"...Yet," Mikasa smirked while looking you up and down then looking towards Eren who's face had become considerably more red.

"Moving on," Eren coughed.

"I know you're trying to change the subject, you're not slick, but for the sake of time we'll move on," Armin said while narrowing his eyes at his friend, slowly letting them travel down to the phone him and Annie were looking off of for questions.

"What's a dirty line that you have heard before, but you also think it's low key kinda funny?" Annie read off.

"Dicks are like motorcycles. The faster you go, the better you feel," Marco said, causing Jean to spit out his drink.

"Who would even say that to you," Eren laughed.

"Y/n," Marco replied, making everyone look at you with a quizzical look.

"In my defense, we were talking about riding people at the time," you said while putting your hands up.

"Me next!" Mikasa raised her hand, "Why did the sperm cross the road?" she asked, taking a pause, "Because I put on the wrong sock this morning."

"Please—" Connie started wheezing.

"Oh, I have one!" Armin chirped, "The most disrespectful thing you can say to a man while having sex is: is it in yet?"

"Didn't I tell you that joke?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah," Armin nodded.

"I have the perfect one that I don't think anyone can top!" Eren said while raising his hand.

"Hit us," Ymir nodded while starting to take a sip of her drink.

"Woman deserve three things: A king, a ring, and some dingaling," Eren said.

Ymir spit out her drink, laughing at what Eren said, everyone else joining in the laughing attack.

"That one wins," you managed to say in between laughs.

"You to me, the lesbian queen, to laugh at that. I don't even like dick!" Ymir said, "Nothing can top that."

"Where did you even hear that?" Niccolo chuckled.

"Hange," Eren answered.

"She says some of the funniest shit sometimes," you shook you head while calming down.

"Speaking of Hange, she just sent something in chat," Armin said, "She said 'I would be there right now, but Levi, Moblit, Erwin, and I are off campus for the weekend.'"

"Aw man," you pouted a little, "I wanted to go shopping with them this weekend."

"Next!" Annie called out, "What's the pettiest reason you blocked someone's number for?"

"Somebody ghosted me for a week and then the texted me out of nowhere asking if I wanted to have sex with them, so I read the message then blocked their number. Haven't talked to them since," Mikasa shrugged.

"That's pretty reasonable though," Historia piped up.

"Eren once told me soggy fries are disgusting, I blocked his number for a month and ignored him in person for a week," Armin raised his hand. (soggy fries are honestly the best tho)

"Did I lie though?" Eren whispered, only allowing you to hear, but you decided to ignore it for the sake of their friendship.

"In high school, I blocked y/n's number because we were having an argument over something that had to do with history homework. I don't really even remember," Marco admitted.

"That's what I was going to talk about!" you said while pointing at Marco who only smiled at you, "I blocked your number too and I even edited a whole wikipedia article so I could be right."

"The only way we could communicate was through email, and neither one of use used that," Marco laughed.

"Yeah, but we still spent nights at the others house. Like while we were still arguing and everything," you laughed along.

"Getting major sibling vibes from you guys," Jean smiled.

"We get that a lot," you whistled.

"I blocked Sasha's number because she ate one of my chips. I ignored that hoe for a week," Connie spoke up.

"That's why you did that?!" Sasha gasped, Niccolo patting her back in a comforting manner.

"Yeah bitch. You should really stop taking people's food without asking," Connie commented jokingly while reaching up and smacking her leg.