Pigmen [chapter 53]

It had been about an hour since the streams had started, everyone still gathering their materials as they explored this new world. You and Armin had mostly been mining and securing spawners and what not. Doing things that help you further down the road.

You and him had finally found a spot you really liked, thinking the scenery and spacing from all your portals was amazing. You and him had dug underground to connect your portals and spawners in one huge underground system.

"What kind of theme we going for?" you asked Armin as the two of you started chopping down a bunch of birch trees.

"What if we built like an abandoned castle sort of thing. I think it would look cool, and it's easier to set up traps if I can camouflage them," Armin replied.

"We'll use stone and things like that?" you hummed.

"Yeah," he answered.

The two of you had been on a private call, just like everyone else. They were either with their partner or in a group of four with someone else's duo. You and Armin were isolated, discussing plans with one another without worrying about some one taking your idea.

"You can go mining to gather more stone, and I'll start making the layout," Armin declared.

"Yeah, yeah. As long as we're richer than everyone else," you replied while walking over towards your strip mine.

"Join call number 4. Everyone is in it," Jean informed the two of you, startling both of you from his sudden voice. But just as quickly as it came, it left.

"Jesus Christ," Armin gasped, his eyes widened slightly from Jean's sudden appearance.

"What do you want?" you asked immediately after joining the call Jean had asked you to.

"Your love and affection," Sasha said in an overly dramatic tone, letting a small sigh escape her lips.

"Nope, it's all mine," Eren shook his head.

"Niccolo's better than y/n anyways," Sasha huffed.

"Okay, ouch," you mumbled, with a look of mock hurt on your face.

"Now seriously, what did you want?" Armin asked.

"To talk to people other than Eren," Jean answered.

"Well I don't want to talk to you either, horse face," Eren rolled his eyes.

"MY FACE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A HORSE'S!" Jean got defensive, nearly making your ears bleed from the sudden increase in volume.

"Shut the fuck up," Annie hissed, taking off her headphones with a scowl, the noise seeming to affect her a lot.

"Who's gonna tell him?" Connie asked.

"Jean, you are the love of my life and nothing can ever change that," Marco started.

"Not you," Jean groaned.

"Even if you look like a horse, and maybe sound like one too sometimes, I still love you," Marco tried to soften the blow.

"I hate it here—" Jean started to say but got cut off by Sasha suddenly screaming.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT MR. PIG!" she shrieked. She and Connie had been in the nether mining for quartz when she accidentally hit a zombie pigman with her pickaxe. And I'm sure you can tell what's happening now...

"Run Sasha, run!" Connie yelled, seeing the dilemma she was in.

Sasha didn't hesitate in the slightest, running away from and dogging every pigman that crossed paths with her. Everyone else had caught on to what was happening, a brilliant idea coming up in your mind almost immediately.

"Hey Connie, why don't you help Sasha? Kill off whichever ones get in her way," you commented, knowing he wasn't thinking properly since he was in a state of distress, "That's one way you can help her out."

"Right!" Connie nodded before sprinting in front of Sasha.

Historia hit her forehead while shaking her head in disappointment, her hand dragging down her face as she let out a sigh. Eren covered his mouth, trying to hold back his laughs until Connie had done the action. Mikasa pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a groan.

"Idiot," Ymir mumbled.

And just like that, both Connie and Sasha were screaming while running away from the pigmen.

"You tricked me!" Connie yelled at you.

"I did no such thing. If you would've used common sense, you wouldn't be in the situation you are in right now," you retorted, taking a sip from the water bottle on your desk that Eren forced you to keep there. He said you didn't drink enough water, so he made a rule that you had to drink everything in the bottle by the end of the day.

"Why are you always so mean to me?" Connie asked.

"It's out of love my dude," Marco replied for you.

"Don't worry, we can get ice cream later if you apologize for taking my nerf gun," you piped up.

"Mhm," Connie hummed, well more grumbled as he ran through the nether portal, "Sorry."

"I'm sorry too even though I didn't take anything and I only want ice cream!" Sasha added.

"Right," Armin nodded, "So can I go back to my private call?"

"No," Eren answered.

"Why not?" Armin challenged.

"Because," Annie gave no further explanation, Armin deciding to stay only because Annie spoke up.

"Whatever," he grumbled, continuing to build the base.

Things were peaceful, well as peaceful as they could be with the chaotic members of the household. You and Armin had made huge progress on your base, just as Marco and Annie had.

"I wanna go to the end..." you mumbled, this sudden urge coming after you killed off two endermen.

"Then let's go," Armin replied, "We just need eyes of ender."

"Can we also maybe summon the wither?" you asked.

"NO!" Connie shouted immediately, getting flashbacks from the last time he had to face the wither... all by himself.

"You're no fun," you pouted while walking down your underground system towards the nether portal was synched with a blaze spawner you and Armin found.

Marco gasped, "THERE'S A BABY SHEEP!"

"Why is that so special?" Ymir asked.

"Because it is adorable," Marco answered while pulling out some wheat, "Annie, can you please make a pen for Potato."

"..."

"You named your sheep Potato?" Jean asked.

"Yeah," Marco replied simply, leading the sheep to the pen Annie managed to build very quick.

"I like the name," you shrugged.

"I'm not surprised with that one," Eren hummed.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" you shouted.

"I think you know exactly what I mean," Eren replied.

"That's a rather peculiar name, don't you think?" Historia asked, trying to politely tell Marco she didn't necessarily like it.

"No," Marco shook his head, knowing what she was trying to say but acting oblivious, "I think it is very fitting."

"Not really, but go off I guess," Mikasa mumbled.

sorry this is being posted later than usual. i overslept.