Two Hours [chapter 61]

"I'm gonna scream in two seconds if I don't see my dress by the time I open my eyes," Historia hissed, on the verge of pulling out her hair from the pure stress that was coursing through her tiny body. Her eyes were shut, expression calm, though she was anything but calm.

"Better start screaming," Marco replied, looking around the room to see no dresses, or suit in his case. You started laughing at what your best friend said, covering your mouth to muffle the sound.

"Let's not do that," Aero stepped in, rubbing Historia's back in a comforting manner, "I'm sure Sasha and Mikasa will be here with the dresses soon."

You, Historia, Marco, Annie, and Aero were all currently sitting in a room and getting ready for Historia and Ymir's wedding which was taking place in about two hours. Aero was already mostly ready, only needing to put on her own dress which was in a bag that was draped over a chair. Historia had her hair and makeup done, and so did you and Marco, who was wearing only the slightest bit of makeup.

Aero was the only one who currently had their wedding attire in the room. The reason for that was because she wasn't a bridesmaid, and though that fact was true, she was getting one of the seats in the front.

She totally would've been a bridesmaid if it weren't for the fact that you had all decided who you wanted your bridesmaids and maid of honors to be way before you had met her. She seemed to understand that, harboring no hard feelings since she knew you had known each other better since you had more spent time together.

"Marco," Annie turned to the freckled male who sat next to you, "I'm going to need you to stop making all these remarks."

"But why?!" Marco whined, leaning most of his body weight on you.

"Because the wedding officially starts in about two hours, Mikasa and Sasha still don't have their hair or make up done, and the dresses still have yet to arrive," Annie answered.

"Your point?" you cocked an eyebrow, having Marco's back, "Humor is our coping mechanism."

"We have arrived!" Sasha announced as she kicked open the door. She and Mikasa came through the door, the clothes taking up both of their arms as they tried to keep them from getting any creases or wrinkles.

"Do you know what time it is?" Historia hissed, coming over to the two women who just entered the room and taking the dresses out of their hands to help them out.

"It's time for lunch," you bopped your head up and down, prompting Marco to laugh which more sounded like his lungs were clogged and he was dying.

"Like a few hour before the wedding?" Mikasa answered.

"Actually, it's two hours," Historia grumbled.

"Correction!" you exclaimed, "An hour and a half."

"Even better," Historia gave you a sarcastic smile. She let out a groan of frustration before letting out an exhausted sigh, "Just start getting ready. There's no point in fretting over lost time."

"Woah, Hisu," Sasha's eyes widened, "I've never seen you this upset."

"We have 90 minutes until we have to go out in front of about a hundred people, and two of you still look like street urchins," Historia retorted, "If you were in my shoes, you would be fucking pissed too."

You and Marco gasped, eyes widened as you stared at the blonde in shock.

"D-did she just curse?" you fumbled over your words, backing away from Historia who was ignoring everybody while dragging Annie into the bathroom to help her put on her dress.

"DIOS MIO!" Marco exclaimed, "Did hell freeze over?"

"Never in a million years did I think Hisu would use such language," Mikasa admitted, brushing her hair out, which she had cut so it was just above her shoulders.

"Is it really that uncommon?" Aero asked, her only having been around all of your for about 4 months-ish. Though she did know a lot about many of you, there was much she didn't know yet. She was sort of like the odd man out, but she was slowly starting to blend in with the rest of you.

"Yeah," you nodded, "I have known her for years and I don't think I have never heard her say no-no words."

"Honestly, it's a shock that she didn't snap at one of us sooner. We're all hella annoying," Sasha admitted, her face contorted into a weird expression as she applied her own shade of foundation to her face.

"At least you're self aware," Mikasa mumbled, holding two pins in her teeth, most of her attention going to doing her hair.

"You're annoying too, the fuck you talking about 'self aware'?" you mocked her voice at the end, brows furrowed together.

"I'm not as annoying as you though," Mikasa answered, picking up the curling iron since she just finished parting her hair into small sections she could curl.

"I am not," you gasped.

"Are so," Marco cut in, getting up and grabbing Annie's dress which she had left out. He knocked on the bathroom door, opening it when he heard Annie say 'come in'. Marco closed his eyes and cracked the door open just enough for him to fit his hand through.

"Take your dress, blondie," Marco muttered, pulling his arm out of the door once he felt Annie take the dress. He then closed the door and opened his eyes when he heard the click of the door closing.

"How are we supposed to do our makeup again?" Sasha asked after putting on most of the cosmetics she was supposed, like asking was going to help if she got something wrong.

"Sasha," Mikasa sweat dropped, "You literally already have make up on. If you didn't know how to do it, why didn't you ask sooner?"

"I don't know," she shrugged.

"You did good. I don't see any mistakes," Aero butt in, looking up from her phone and up at Sasha's make up.

"I think I got fatter," Historia stated as she and Annie exited the bathroom in their dresses, "Because this dress feels much tighter on me than it did when we went shopping for it."

"You look great though," Mikasa hummed, looking away from the mirror so she could face Historia with a smile.

"Thanks," Historia let out a small sigh before smiling back, "Now Aero, you should go change."

"Roger that," Aero saluted before grabbing her own dress and going into the bathroom.

Those ninety minutes flew by quickly, everybody being almost completely ready by the time Levi had come into the room. Now I know you're probably wondering: Why the hell did Levi come in?

Well, my little hoes, he was serving as Historia's dad. Though the blonde did know and have a biological dad, she was nowhere near on good terms with him. The last time she had talked to him was probably about six years ago. So, with Levi being the kind little man he is but refuses to admit, he offered to walk her down the aisle. And Historia did not hesitate to accept the offer.

"You all look great," Levi looked around the room before his eyes stopped on you, "And then there's y/n..."

"Glad to see you too," you rolled your eyes before starting to smirk, "Tinkerbell."

"The fuck did you just call me?" Levi glared at you.

"Nothing," you answered, "Shorty."

"I will skin you alive."

"You wouldn't do that to someone you see as your little sister."

"Don't test me."