Adios Sucker [chapter 5]

"Ready?" Eren asked you as he tucked the final box under his arm.

"Yup!" you chirped as you looked around the dorm. All of your things were gone, making the place pretty much empty since your roommate just piggy backed off of you. "Sucker," you laughed, thinking about how confused your roommate would be when she came back to all of your stuff gone.

She would more than likely think it's her's considering how many times she took everything. She would be pretty helpless considering she didn't do laundry, stole your clothes, always took your food, and didn't even have a minifridge or microwave since you owned both.

"It's sad how full this room was and now this is all that's left," Eren commented as he looked around the room.

"Boy the amount of shock she's going to be in when she knows she can't piggyback off of me anymore," you chuckled.

"Alright, go turn in your keys. Meet you at the dorm," Eren smiled, leading the two of you to the elevator.

"Mhm," you hummed while pushing the button to the lobby, not noticing when Eren's eyes lingered on your figure.

Eren found you attractive, he was not going to deny that. He might've had a slight crush on you, but nothing more than a schoolboy's crush. He didn't know you well enough to say he actually liked you.

"See ya, loser," Eren said as he exited the elevator, heading towards the entrance as you went towards the office.

"Heyo! Just wanna return my keys," you said as you took your keychain out of your pocket, fumbling around with it a little before getting the key to your dorm off.

"Is that all?" the lady who was there at the time asked.

"Yeah. And if a person from room 304 calls saying somebody robbed her, nobody did. Tell her I just moved out," you said with a wink before walking off.

You walked out to your car, putting your keys in the exhaust before driving off to your new dorm. Yes, you could've just walked, but then you would have to walk all the way back to the other dorm to get your car next time you needed to use it.

"Don't you fucking dare!" you yelled as you watched a car try to cut you off, you pushing the horn repeatedly to show your anger. "Bitch! Don't cut people off!"

You flipped them off as you continued your short drive to the dorms, no music playing since it wasn't very far. You arrived at the dorms in a short amount of time, getting out of your car and slamming the door as you were still pissed from the person cutting you off.

"Don't know how to fucking drive," you hissed as you pushed through the doors to the dorms, walking towards the elevator and completely ignoring a few people's presences.

"I was talking to you like five minutes ago and you were fine. What the hell happened?" Eren asked. He, Armin, and Annie stood next to you as they also were waiting for the elevator.

"Apparently driving is so hard for some people," you grumbled, "Like if you're going to cut people off don't get a fucking license. Nobody wants to be in a car crash because you couldn't wait five more seconds."

"Ah, road rage," Eren nodded.

"Oh yeah, she's pretty bad when it comes to stuff like that," Annie commented.

"What are you? A fucking 14 year old who's still learning? The fuck is wrong with people," you carried on, walking into the elevator when it arrived.

"Down Bessie," Armin said.

"My powers are beyond your mortal imagination," you replied automatically, not even realizing you said it.

"...Did you just quote Mulan?" Eren asked, the elevator starting to go up and towards the floor you guys wanted.

"Subconsciously, yes," you nodded.

"Do you just walk around having movie scripts memorized?" Eren asked, looking at your figure tap your foot lightly against the ground.

"Yessir. I mean, who doesn't?" you responded.

"Me," Annie spoke up.

"Don't lie. You've said some of the Terminator script. You even said it in your sleep," you retorted.

"...What else have I said in my sleep?" Annie asked.

"Tons of things, but you mumble and they are all over the place," you replied.

"I hope I didn't say anything too revealing..." Annie mumbled, a blush dancing onto her face.

"Not that I'm aware of, but what's so embarrassing you're scared to say it to me? Is it about your sex life or something?" you said your thoughts out loud.

"Something like that..." she murmured while finding the ground interesting.

"Oh-ho! You and Armie getting a little freaky, heh?" you asked while nudging here with your elbow a bit.

"Shut up," she said as she smacked you.

"As you wish~" you replied as the elevator doors opened.

"Bitch," Annie hissed following you out of the elevator, the boys trailing after the two of you.

"I'm here besties!" you said as you entered the dorm room that already had the door open since the boys had already brought in the rest of your shit.

"Bestie!" Sasha said as she stopped setting your bed and gave you a hug.

"Dumbass!" Mikasa smiled as she stopped hanging up an anime poster and gave you a forceful slap on the back before giving you an actual hug.

"Thanks for doing all this stuff for me," you said to them.

"No problem you lazy shit," Mikasa replied.

"Fuck off," you laughed while using a British accent, the laugh turning off and going into a serious face.

"Your friendship is so weird," Eren commented as he took a seat at your desk chair which was somehow already assembled along with your actual desk.

"Coming from the person who will literally body slam Jean and then go get food like nothing happened," Mikasa retorted with an eye roll.

"Oh shut up," Eren groaned.

"Can you put this next to my monitor?" you asked Eren while throwing him a Bakugo action figure.

"Mhm," he hummed while placing it in the general spot you wanted it in.

"Thank ya," you smiled before getting back to decorating your part of the room.