Q&A [chapter 4]

"You're not in frame at all," Annie sighed as she walked out from behind the phone and forced everybody into certain spots so they you were all in frame.

"I think she's mad," Sasha whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"No, just annoyed," Armin shook his head with a small smile.

Wednesday had come quicker than expected, meaning you were doing the live. It was mainly meant to be for a Q&A, with Sasha, Jean, Marco, Eren, Armin, Mikasa, you, Connie, and Annie.

"It's ya boy! Skinny penis!" Connie yelled as soon as he knew the live started.

"I'm so fucking close to quitting," Annie hissed as she plopped down beside Armin who wrapped his arm around her in attempt to calm her down.

"I have chat pulled up so ask away with any questions," you said while pulling one of your legs against your chest, the other laying against the hard wooden floor that was installed in all the dorms.

"Do you think Niccolo would make me food if I asked?" Sasha asked while preoccupying herself by braiding her hair.

"Sasha, that man is head over heals in love with you. He would die for you, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind cooking for you," Connie rolled his eyes.

"Wait, really?" she asked with a smile.

"You guys are literally dating, how— what?" Jean sweat dropped.

"Ma'am that's a whole new level of dense," Mikasa piped up.

"First question," you said after receiving the first question you actually found interesting, "Are any of you sexually active?"

"Wow, straight of the bat," Marco whistled.

"Yes," Jean nodded with a small smirk, earning him a jab in the side from Marco.

"Mhm," Annie hummed, Armin lowering his head in embarrassment.

"As of right now, no," Eren shook his head.

"What do you consider sexually active..." Sasha trailed off.

"I'm just gonna consider that as a yes from you," you said while looking over at the brunette, "And no, I'm not.

"Not really," Mikasa answered.

"Yes," Connie nodded.

"No," Sasha clarified his answer.

"Expose his ass," you laughed, "Anyways, how are your relationships with your parents and are they married," you read off, "Ok, who's sending so many personal questions?"

"I have daddy issues and I'm on decent terms with my mom. I don't believe they were married in the first place," Annie stated.

"I'm fine with both parents and they're happily married," Mikasa shrugged.

"Same," Sasha quipped.

"Love my mom and have slight daddy issues, but nothing major and they're both still married," Eren responded.

"I don't know about my parents, I lived with my grandfather. I'm pretty sure they're married? I don't really know," Armin said.

"Two married parents who I get along with," Connie commented.

"I have a great relationship with both of my parents and they're married," Jean replied.

"Daddy issues with married parents," Marco threw up a peace sign.

"MAJOR daddy issues with divorced parents," you said while biting your lip and grabbing your chin.

"I'm sorry," Armin said.