Depth [chapter 26]

Sexual Content Ahead!

Eren took his hand off your thigh upon arriving at the dorm building, though it was noticeable how hesitant he was with removing his hand. He let out a small sigh, taking his keys out of the exhaust before resting his forehead on the steering wheel.

"Is something wrong?" you asked him, tilting your head to the side slightly.

"No," Eren answered, though his tone didn't help, "Let's just go up to my room."

"Right," you nodded, reaching to the back and grabbing his bag.

You got out of the car after handing Eren his bag, the brunette following after you. He locked his car, grabbing your hand once he did and leading you towards the building. Eren seemed to be in a rush to do something, taking quick glances at you from time to time.

"You're rushing to do something," you called him out as the two of you entered the elevator, Eren pushing the button to his floor immediately.

"You're right," Eren hummed, looking at you from the side of his eyes.

"What are you in a hurry to do?" you asked.

"You," he whistled, his eyes trained on the elevator doors as they opened.

"Oh," you squeaked, letting Eren lead the way to his dorm.

Immediately upon arriving Eren took both bags and threw them in a corner so they were out of the way. He then grabbed the back of your thighs, picking you and wrapping your legs around his torso. Your arms immediately wrapped around his neck, while one of his went to the small of your back and the other to you ass. He slammed your back aginast a wall, staring into your eyes with his piercing green ones.

"You looked really pretty in your swimsuit," Eren complimented, his hot breath fanning against your neck as his lips gave it a small peck before he moved his head upwards so he was staring into your eyes again.

"Thank you," you whispered, butterflies fluttering around in your stomach like there was no tomorrow.

"It's just the truth," Eren mumbled before crashing his lips against your's.

Your grip around his neck tightened as did his grip on your butt. Eren licked your bottom lip, asking for permission which he was easily granted. Eren and you kissed until his lips started moving down to your neck where he started biting and sucking, trying yet also not trying to leave marks.

You tilted your head back while closing your eyes, letting out a soft moan when Eren found your sweet spot. You felt Eren smile against your skin, focusing on that specific spot more.

Eren then moved away from the wall, pulling away and opening his eyes fully so he could drop you down on the bed. Before going back to kiss you, he took of his shirt, you doing the same. He fell down on your body, using his elbows to keep himself up just enough so he wasn't crushing you.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous," Eren muttered while looking in your eyes before crashing his lips against your's once again.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, smiling into the kiss as he did the same. Your legs wrapped around his torso, you flipping the two of you over after you had a good grip on him so now you were straddling the brunette. He smirked at this, obviously amused at your antics. You narrowed your eyes at him in return.