Juice [chapter 64]

Things were oddly peaceful in the house of the Internet Idiots. Everyone was down stairs either watching Tv, talking with someone, or scrolling through their phones. Everything was calm.

Until you heard a loud bang on your door. The sudden noise made half of you scream while the other half merely flinched at the sudden volume.

Your head, which was resting in Eren's lap, shot up along with you as you slowly made your approach to the door.

"Are we expecting any visitors?" Armin asked, looking directly at Eren since he forgot to inform you of visitors last time.

"None that I know of," he shrugged in response, not caring at all that he had been singled out.

Before anybody else could say anything, another round of loud knocks came from the door. Your head shot in the direction of said door, contemplating wether or not you should open it. You could always wait and let someone else open the door in case a crazy robber with a gun was waiting on the other side. Or some weird ass fan who tracked your location.

"Y/n, come with me," Marco said while getting up and walking over to the door, seeming to have the same thought as you.

"I don't know. You're a man that can easily be mistaken for straight because you got some serious muscle. I think you'll be fine on your own," you replied.

"Heifer, let's go," Marco rolled his eyes, grabbing your arm and dragging you to the door with him.

"You can open it," you said to him.

"No, I insist that you can," Marco replied.

"No you," you started smiling a fake smile. "I say you should do it."

"Don't worry about it. It will be perfectly fine for you to do it," Marco said with an equally as fake smile.

"One of you better open the damn door soon or I will rip out your organs and sell them on the black market!" Armin exclaimed.

"Well damn," Marco mumbled before hesitantly opening the door.

Instead of being met with a killer holding a gun up to you and forcing you to fork over your money or some psycho ass fan who tracked your location, you were met with a blonde. She was wearing the light skin face and was doing the ice in her gains stance with a suitcase sitting behind her.

"Surprise shawty!" she shouted.

"Vivi!" Marco launched himself at the blonde.

"Gay bitch!" Vivianne, your favorite step sister, opened her arms and accepted his hug. Her arms wrapped around your best friend as the two of them swayed back and forwards in a hug.

"Who's at the door?" Eren called out.

"Someone you need to meet! Get your ass over here, Eren!" you replied, while pulling Marco away from Vivianne and giving her a hug of your own.

"Who is this?" Eren asked, having arrived at the door with Armin and Jean in tow. They were also curious about who was at their residence.

"My other sister, Vivianne," you muttered, your voice coming out slightly muffled with your nose pressed into the crook of Vivi's neck.

"Oh, hello," Eren offered a smile. It was kind of awkward since he was currently shirtless with a pair of Hello Kitty sweatpants and his hair in a low ponytail.

Vivianne looked him up and down with an eyebrow, "Hi?"

"I'm Eren," he clarified, remembering there were two other people who were standing behind him.

"Oh? You're the ever so famous fiancé that my step-dad and birth giver don't like?" she hummed pulling away from you so she could inspect Eren more.

Eren stood as still as a rock, having no clue what he was supposed to do. He looked at you for help, but you simply shrugged in response. You didn't know what she was doing either but you weren't going to stop her.

Vivianne let out a laugh, "I like you. You're hot, a feminist, and accepting. You have my stamp of approval."

"That was the most stress I have felt in the past five years of my existence. And I went to college," Eren let out a sigh, his previously tense shoulders relaxing.

"So who are these other people?" Vivianne asked, holding a hand up and gesturing to your friends behind Eren while staring directly at you.

"The one on our left is Jean. That's Marco's boyfriend. And the on on our right, yeah that's Armin. One of my best friends," you informed.

"And they all live with you?" she asked.

"Yes, and there are more inside," you answered with a nod of your head.

"Holy shit?! How many people do you live with?" Vivianne asked.

"Uhhhh," you thought for a moment, counting in your head before answering, "Officially, 11 people, not including me of course. And then two other people have girlfriends who don't live here but they visit a lot, so technically 13."

"Y'all must be loaded if you can afford a house to fit that many people," Vivianne hummed while taking her shoes off by the door and following after you into the house.

"Yeah," Armin hummed nonchalantly, "We get paid a lot of money for what we do."

"Hello, who's this?" Sasha asked, sitting up more when she heard you guys walking back in along with a pair of foot steps she couldn't recognize.

"She's pretty," Aero whistled, ignoring the small pout Mikasa gave.

"Is this all of them?" Vivianne asked, counting the people in the room and coming 3 people short.

"No," Marco shook his head, "One of them is at work and the other two are on their honeymoon."

"Oh."

"Right, anyways!" you chirped, "That's Sasha, Niccolo, and Connie."

"Mhm," Vivianne hummed, looking at everyone you were pointing at and memorizing their name with their face.

"Annie, Aero, and Mikasa."

"Nice to meet ya!" Vivianne sent them all a smile.

"Don't let those pearly whites deceive you. She's like Armin," you warned, "Absolutely horrific."

"Ouch," Vivianne mumbled.

"Just know, I sometimes think about platonically eating your fucking organs," Armin informed you with a sing-song voice, a threatening smile plastered on his face as he walked by you and towards where he sat previously.

"Like I care," you rolled your eyes, knowing Armin wouldn't ever actually do anything to you, "Anyways, everyone. This is my step sista, Vivianne!"

"Heyyyy," she dragged out, offering and awkward wave and a kindergarten smile. You know, like the ones that look like '😬'.

"Before I say anything back, I have a very important question for you," Connie narrowed his eyes at Vivianne, "Which is better, apple juice or orange juice?"

"Why have one when you can just mix both," she answered.

Jean looked at her with a grimace, "Thats disgusting."

"See! I told you all I wasn't the only person who thought that!" Sasha chirped.

"Sasha, baby," Niccolo murmured, "It's very rare for someone to say something like that."

"Vivibadadada just said so!" Sasha argued.

"Because she's insane."

"I am not!"

"Don't even try to lie."