Nap time (NR)

Prompt - you are 2 years old and Natasha misses your nap time causing you to get grumpy

You were currently sat watching cartoons on the tv as you were waiting for your mummy to come and nap with you like she always does. However she was so occupied with work that she didn't even notice that it was two hours past your nap time.

You could feel your eyes begin to droop, which made you cry because your mummy hasn't come and gotten you yet. So you decided to go and get her. Crying the whole way to her office, you got to the door and she instantly looked up from her work to see your red eyes and puffy face. It broke her heart seeing you like this, but she didn't know what was wrong.

"Come here baby" she whispered to you. You quickly ran into your mothers warm embrace and slowly began to calm down. "Sleepies Momma" was all you spoke for her to then realise that she had missed your nap time.

Silently cursing herself, she scooped you up carrying you on her hip, and took you to her bed room. She changed you into some pyjamas, and drew back the covers for you to get in. She picked you up and placed you on your side, while she climbed into the other side.

You immediately layed your head on her chest and once again your eyes begin to droop. "Sleep baby, I love you" is the last thing you heard before you drifted off into a deep sleep.

Natasha was watching you sleep as you looked so peaceful and beautiful with the sun shining on your face, but she slowly started to drift off, you being the last thing on her mind before sleep consumed her.