'Who do you think you are?' (SJ)

*You are 14*

*You are 14*

Y/N's  pov:
To put it plainly, my dads a dick. He left when he found out mum was pregnant with Rose. I was only 7 at the time, but I knew what was going on. Since then, even though I was young, I've always been really protective of my mum and sister.

Today we are going out for lunch, and I'm just worried what the paparazzi are going to do. Everywhere we go, they seem to find us. They always ask my mum really weird questions, and she's nothing but nice to them. Frankly I'm sick of it.

>Time skip because I'm watching Gilmore Girls and it's more important<

Scarlett's pov:
For fucks sake. They're here again. Whenever I just want to spend time with my daughters they always seem to be around. "Scarlett what do you wear under your back widow suit?"

"Scarlett can I touch your boobs!?"

My eyes began to filled with tears, why do they ask me questions like this, especially when I'm with my kids.

I wrapped my arms around Rose and Y/N and ushered them forwards, not wanting them to hear this.

"Scarlett show us your boobs!"

A tear rolled down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away not wanting anyone to see.

Y/N's pov:
I saw my mum wipe one of her tears, and that was the final straw for me.

"Listen here! Who do you think you are? My mum is not an object, you can't just ask to touch her. She's a human being, a person, with feelings might I add. Not only is is so fucking disrespectful to ask her these questions, but she's with her 7 year old daughter. She's still a child, she doesn't need to hear these things, especially about her own mother. Now if you'd all fuck off and leave us alone, we are going to lunch. As a family. So don't even think about following us!" I yelled at them, sticking up my middle finger as I walked away.

God that felt good. Just finally saying what so many people have wanted to say. Damn. I really am that bitch.

Feeling good about myself, I turned to mum and was met by her looking at me with a loving smile. She pulled me in for a massive hug and whispered in my ear, "Thankyou so much baby. That was really brave of you to do that. I'm so proud of you. I love you so much!"

I wrapped my arms around her in return and said, "Love you too mama!"

"Hey! Don't forget me!" I heard a little voice yell before attaching to my legs.

"We could never forget you Rosebud."

Authors note
Sorry this took ages to come out. I know this isn't my best work, I'm not feeling great at the moment. I think I have covid so I'm getting a pcr tomorrow.
Stay safe everyone <3