Hurt (NR)

Y/N's pov:The quinjet had just landed and the team was getting ready, grabbing all their weapons and making sure everyone knew the plan

Y/N's pov:
The quinjet had just landed and the team was getting ready, grabbing all their weapons and making sure everyone knew the plan. I was really nervous as it was my first proper mission - I'd done little ones by myself, but never a big one with the team. I didn't want to mess up in anyway or disappoint the team.

I was grabbing my guns when my mum came over. She looked at my outfit, smiled at me and then pulled me into a hug. "You look great and I'm so proud of you. Don't stress about this too much, you'll do great." She whispered into my ear. "Thanks mum." I said back to her, pulling away from the hug and flashing her the Romanoff smirk.

We all walked off of the quinjet and made our way to the hydra base. Of course we were met with loads of their agents coming to try and stop us getting into the base and getting the information we need.

Bullets were flying everywhere, everyone was fighting. Most of our team was bleeding and injured, not badly, just a few wounds here and there. We had managed to take down most of the agents however I had a feeling something bad was going to happen. I had cuts and bruises all over my face and body, my muscles were screaming at me to stop. But I knew I couldn't, I had to keep going.

I looked around to check on my mum, she was not too far away standing there, looking tired, but luckily wasn't hurt too bad. She looked up and me and smiled. We were all sort of stood around, not knowing what to do, as we had taken everyone down. I was making sure there was nobody else around, when I saw an agent in the far distance pointing a gun at my mum. He looked at me and then shot it. The bullet was flying through the air, getting closer and closer to her. I knew what I had to do.

I sprung into action and ran towards my mum as fast as my legs could carry me. She looked at me like I was crazy, but I just kept on going. I jumped in front of her at last minute, only to have the bullet go straight into my stomach. I screamed in pain and dropped to the floor clutching my wound.

My eyes started to droop. The world becoming black. I could hear the muffled voices of my team mates, I couldn't really work out what they were saying. The last thing I felt was a strong pair of arms pick me up and I heard someone crying.

Natasha's pov:
We had just taken all the agents down. The team were all injured, no one was badly hurt but everyone was tired. I looked up to see my daughter looking at me, I smiled at her, and before she turned away she did the same. She had cuts and bruises all over her body, I hated seeing her like that but I knew it was all part of the job.

The whole team were just sort of stood around. Nobody really knew what to do next.

Next thing I knew, my daughter was running full speed towards me. I had no idea what she was doing so I just gave her a look. She didn't stop, she kept on going until she got near me. She jumped in front of me, then screamed and fell to the ground. I had them caught on to what had happened - she had saved me from getting shot.