Horror movie (SJ)

Y/N's pov:Slowly, I lifted my head out of Uncle Chris's shoulder and looked up at the tv

Y/N's pov:
Slowly, I lifted my head out of Uncle Chris's shoulder and looked up at the tv. Only to be met with the smiling face of a clown. I couldn't help it, a loud scream left my mouth and I jumped onto Chris's lap as he was the closest to me. He protectively wrapped his arms around me and began rubbing my back, trying to calm me down.

Around half an hour later, the movie was finished and everyone was heading up to bed. The cast was staying over, so they were just finding somewhere to stay in the house: a lot of them were just sleeping in the cinema room downstairs as mum had put out loads of blankets.

'Night mum' I mumbled into her neck as she bought me into a hug.

'Night baby. I love you.'

Before shutting my door, I returned her smile and said 'love you too.'

I began doing my night routine and then got into bed. Slowly my eyes began to close and before I knew it, I was asleep.

~

I was woken up by a lovely nightmare all about the clowns we had watched on tv. I know I'm 17, but that shit is scary.

Tears began making there way down my face as I thought about going back to sleep. I really didn't want to. What if I have another nightmare?

Taking a deep breath, I thought of the only logical answer; go get in mums bed. She'll always protect me, she told me.

I opened my door, and sprinted to mums room as fast as I could. I don't know what's waiting for me out there. I opened the door and slid into bed next to her, resting my head on her chest.

Letting out a sigh, I knew I was finally safe.

Scarlett's pov:
I felt a body snuggle up next to me, and a head rest itself on my chest. I couldn't help but smile, it's been a while since she's done this.

"What's the matter baby?" I questioned her, knowing there must be a reason she's in here. 

I heard her take a deep breath before saying, "I had a nightmare about the movie. I was scared so I came in here."

My heart melted at this. "It's okay my love, no one can hurt you, not while I'm around. Why don't we try and get some sleep? How does that sound?"

I felt her nod her head and so I closed my eyes.

Only to be woken up 5 mins later by her little voice in my ear. "Yes baby?" I questioned.

"Can you sing me the moon song. You know the one from your movie?"

Once again, a massive smile worked its way onto my face. "Of course my sweet girl."

I'm lying on the moon
My dear, I'll be there soon
It's a quiet and starry place
Time's we're swallowed up, in space
We're here, a million miles away
There's things I wish I knew
There is no thing I keep from you
It's a dark and shiny place
But with you, my dear, I'm safe
And we're a million miles away

Once I had finished, I looked down and she was fast asleep. I can't believe after all this time, all she needs to be able to fall asleep, is for me to sing to her. Nothing has changed.