A day together (SJ)

Once a week, you and your momma would spend a whole day of just cuddling, watching films and just doing things you wanted

Once a week, you and your momma would spend a whole day of just cuddling, watching films and just doing things you wanted. You looked forward to this day every week, as your momma was busy a lot of the time.

Today was the day, and you were super excited meaning you woke up at 5. You walked into your mommas room and sat on her stomach. "Momma" no reply. "Mummy" she opened one of her eyes, before she said "baby it's 5am let's go back to sleep for a little bit". So that's exactly what you did, you fell asleep on her chest. She looked down at you with admiration in her eyes before drifting off to sleep.

Two hours later, you were woken up by being shaken. You opened your eyes only to see your momma laughing at you. You pouted and she pulled you into a hug. "Okay baby let's go get some breakfast" spoke your mum before picking you up and placing you on her hip.

For breakfast she made her special pancakes, (which were normal pancakes but with blueberries on them in the shape of a smiley face) , but you loved them. Both of you sat at the table, and began talking about anything and everything. It was mostly you doing the talking and she was just nodding her head while smiling at you, but you didn't mind.

After you finished your pancakes, she scooped you up again, (Okay yes you're 4 but she loved to carry you) and took you to the living room. She laid down on the sofa before placing you on top of her, your head being on her chest. She turned on the tv and put on frozen, which was your favourite film. When each song came on, you would both sing along and giggle, you loved hearing your momma sing as she was really good.

After you had watched frozen, you moved onto frozen 2. Of course doing the same thing, singing to all the songs. However your momma didn't sing because she was watching you with a massive smile on her face. She knew how lucky she was to have you.

It was now lunch time and you had asked for pizza, so she ordered a dominoes. When it arrived, you took it into the lounge and ate while listing to your mums music, your favourite song of hers being relator. As you knew all the words, you were singing and dancing round the lounge, while your mum was recording you.

You then decided that you wanted to go on a walk, so you both got ready to go out. You went to Central Park and just walked around. You asked her to chase you around which she did, leading you to collapse in a pile of giggles, with her laying next to you laughing just as much. These were the moments you loved, when your momma would just act all silly around you.
After around 30 mins of being out, you were beginning to get tired so she picked you up and carried you home. You fell asleep when you were about half way home. So when you got back she sat down on the sofa and put you in her arms as if you were still a little baby.

Around 1 hour later you woke up to your momma blowing raspberries on your stomach making you screech with laughter. You jumped off of the sofa and ran upstairs with her chasing you. You made it all the way to your room before being scooped up by her. "What do you want to do now bubs" your momma asked you. You simply replied with "swimming".

Hours were spent splashing around in your pool with your mum. Before you knew it, it was getting dark and was time for dinner. For dinner you had fish fingers, peas and chips, which was your favourite meal.

It was now 6 o'clock so your mum decided there was time for one more film before bed. Grabbing your hand, she took you upstairs and changed you into pyjamas and then took you to her bed. She put on tangled on her tv for you to watch while she was getting ready for bed. She climbed in next to you after getting changed and you watched the film together.

After it was over, you were really tired so you snuggled up closer to your momma. "Mummy" you whispered "yes baby" she softly spoke back. You patted your lips signalling you wanted a kiss. She gave you a quick peck before lying down next to you, both drifting off to sleep thinking about the day you just had.

Authors note
This was really fun to write, so I hope you enjoyed it. I tried to make it as cute as possible.

One shot requests, and book requests are still open so feel free.