Breakup (NR)

*You are 17 years old*

Warnings - swearing

Y/N's pov:
Today is mine and Wanda's 1 year anniversary. I've made reservations at our favourite restaurant as a surprise for her.

Recently she has been acting weird. She's been really distant, and is never in the room when I wake up in the morning. She also hangs out with Vision a lot. I've voiced my concerns about him to her, but she always reassures me that they are just friends.

I was sitting on my bed, planning what to wear tonight when I got an announcement from Friday, "Ms Romanoff, Ms Maximoff has requested your presence in her room."

I immediately jumped off my bed, she must also have something planned for tonight. I haven't seen her all day, so I was excited.

I opened the door for Wanda's room, and made my way over to her. I leant in for a kiss, but she dodged it, making me frown. "Sit down Y/N." she told me. Now I was starting to get worried, she never acts like this.

I looked up at her as she began talking, "Y/N I think we should break up."

My heart shattered hearing those words, but a part of me was also mad at myself. I should have seen this coming.

Tears left my eyes as I managed to choke out, "But why?"

She looked at me, I couldn't read the emotion on her face. "I don't love you anymore, I'm in love with someone else."

It then suddenly clicked. Vision. It was always about him.

"It's Vision isn't it?" I questioned her, and when she didn't say anything it confirmed my suspicions.

"You told me not to worry about him. It was always, we're just friends don't worry. Well what happened to that? Do you even remember that today was supposed to be our 1 year anniversary? No of course you don't because you've been too obsessed with him to even pay any attention to me. I booked a meal at your favourite restaurant for tonight, but you might as well go with Vision now."

I stopped to take a breath, tears still streaming down my face. I looked her in the eyes, "Have you been seeing him?"

Once again her silence confirmed everything. "How long?"

She looked down at the floor and mumbled "4 months."

My heart broke more if that's even possible. "So out of the 12 months we were together, 4 of those you were cheating on me with a fucking robot. How can you even live with yourself? Was I not good enough for you? What did I do wrong? I loved you so much, I would have done anything for you. Hell, I still would. But obviously that doesn't matter to you. Fuck you. Fuck you Wanda."

With that I walked out of her room and back to mine. I crawled in bed and got under the covers, smothering my sobs with my duvet.

>time skip to 2 weeks later<

Natasha's pov:
Y/N doesn't leave her room anymore. Every day I leave food outside her door and try and talk to her, but she barely eats any of it. I'be tried talking to her through her door, but she always tells me she's fine.

It's weird because the whole time Y/N's been in her room, Wanda and Vision have been really close. Too close for my liking.

"Wanda can I talk to you for a second." I asked the young girl.

She looked up at me and visibly paled before nodding her head and walking over to me. I took her somewhere away from the team so that we could have a little chat.

"What the fuck is going on between you and Vision. Aren't you supposed to be in a relationship with my daughter?"

She looked down at the floor and mumbled, "I broke up with her. Didn't she tell you?"

This made me angry. "No of course she didn't tell me, she's been in her room for 2 fucking weeks. She hasn't left and she barley eats anything. And now I find out it's to do with you and Microwave. You're lucky I'm not going to kill you." I shouted at her before going off to find my daughter.

I ran off to my daughters room and kicked her door down. I looked around her room for her and when I didn't find her, I began to worry. The bathroom light was on and my head immediately had bad thoughts.

I burst open the door to see her sat on the floor sobbing with a razor in her hand. I sprung into action and took the razor away from her.

I sat down on the floor next to her and pulled her in for a hug, letting her cry into me. "Shh baby. It's okay, I've got you." I cooed at her.

After a while I heard her breathing even out. I picked her up and took her to bed, sliding in next to her.

Y/N's pov:
I woke up in bed next to my mum. I then remembered the events that had taken place a few hours before. I was about to try and kill myself and she stopped me. I'm glad she did. I can't leave her alone.

She stirred next to me and sat up. "Hey, how'd you sleep?" She asked me.

"Better than I have for ages."

She smiled at me and bought me in for another hug. "I've told Fury that I'm going to take a few weeks off doing missions so I can be with you. Me and you can go out and do some fun things. Also, I know it hurts, but there are better options than what you were going to do. Okay? Please don't do it again, come to me if you feel like that."

"Okay mum, I really am sorry." I told her.

>time skip another 2 weeks<

The past 2 weeks was spent with me and mum going out everyday and doing things we haven't done in ages. Like things from when I was a child.

I'm feeling a lot better, but I'm still sad about the whole situation, however I know my mum will always have my back in everything.