Tom Holland (SJ)

Y/N's pov:Let me fill you in on my life, I'm Scarlett Johanssons daughter Y/N, and I'm a 23 year old actress

Y/N's pov:
Let me fill you in on my life, I'm Scarlett Johanssons daughter Y/N, and I'm a 23 year old actress. I work with my mum at marvel and I'm very close with the cast - I grew up with them so I consider them my family. I'm probably closest to Chris Evans as he's known my mum the longest, I even call him dad as we do everything together. Me and my mum are also very close as it has always just been us two. I tell her everything except for one thing, I'm dating Tom Holland.

You may be wondering why I haven't told her this. It's because she has made it very clear to me and my cast mates that they aren't allowed to flirt or date me. It sucks. Trust me I know, but at the end of the day she is only trying to look out for me.
The only problem is, my dad knows, and he's dating my mum. Id she finds out that he knew, she will be so pissed at us both.

Me and Tom always sneak around set and hang out in each other's trailers. No one has seen us yet, however there has been many times that we have almost been caught. My mum loves to hang out with me during filming so I have to try and get away without her knowing.

Today is mine and Toms 1 year and so I'm really excited to go and see him. Unfortunately we will have to sneak around again, but at the end of the day it's all worth it.

I just arrived at set, it's 11am. They didn't need me for any early morning shoots so I didn't need to come in super early like most of the cast. I was on my way to go and find Tom, when I got stopped by my mum and dad. "Hey hun, where you off to" she said to me. "Hi mum, I was just off to um go and um find Lizzie. Yeh I was going to find Lizzie" I'm literally an actress but this was the best lie I could come up with. My mum was looking at me really weirdly, like she knew something was up, but my dad gave me the look, as if to say 'that's the best you could do.' My dad then says "come on Scar, we can talk to Y/N later. I gave him a thankful look before wondering off to find Tom.

Scarlett's pov:
I was waiting for Y/N to get to set so we could hang out. I haven't spoken to my daughter in ages as I can never find her around set. I decided to walk around for a bit before she came, so I went to get Chris to come with me.

About 5 mins later me and Chris had managed to find Y/N, she had just arrived at set. She was looking around a lot, like she was looking for someone, so I decided to question her. 'Hey hun, where you off to' is what I said to her. She looked at me before saying "hi mum, I was just off to um go and um find Lizzie. Yeh I was going to find Lizzie."  At this point I was a little bit suspicious because for starters I knew Lizzie wasn't even on set, and she also looked really panicked. I raised my eyebrow at her and she just looked at Chris. He sighed before saying "come on Scar we can talk to Y/N later"

With that Chris pulled me away and Y/N rushed off. I knew that she was up to something so I decided to follow her. "Chris I'm gonna go and get some food, I'll meet you in the filming room" I said before just walking off in the direction my daughter walked off in.

As I walked closer to the trailers, I could hear whispering. "Tom shhh we are going to get caught." 'No we won't don't worry baby.' "If we get caught my mum is going to kill me, and you."

I knew what was going on as soon as I heard this last sentence. Let's just say I was pissed, she and Tom both went against the rules. They both know that no one can date her, yet they chose to ignore this. I was also upset because she usually tells me everything and she hasn't told me this. I had a feeling Chris knew about this, which is why he dragged me away earlier.

Feeling angry, I stormed round the corner shouting 'Y/N JOHANSSON WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING'. She whipped her head around to me and stared at me before saying 'um mum me and Tom were just talking'. This made me even angrier as she had just lied to my face 'DON'T LIE TO ME, I HEARD YOU TALKING'.

Chris's pov:
After we had bumped into Y/N, Scarlett suddenly said she had to get some food and just walked off. I didn't know if it was true, but I just decided to leave it and go to the filming tent.

When I got there, I was met with a load of my cast members who all came over to say hi to me. I was talking to Robert when I heard 'Y/N JOHANSSON WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING.' Shit I knew Y/N had been caught and I needed to go and help her. I ran over to Scarlett as she was shouting at them both and pulled her away.

'Scar why the fuck are you shouting'. This made her even angrier than she was. "Chris don't make me sound like the bad guy here. You knew this was happening and you didn't even tell me - you, Tom and Y/N all know the rules yet none of you listened to them." She said to me. 'Listen Scar, she's 23, she's going to have a boyfriend. We should be grateful that it's Tom and not someone who is using her or something worse. Just remember we like Tom, and as a plus he treats her really well.'

After I said this her face softened, "fuck, Chris you're right, I need to go and apologise to her'. And with that she ran off again.

Y/N's pov:
My mum had just full on shouted at me after she caught me and Tom. I mean I don't blame her, but this was not how it was meant to go down. Tom looked like he wanted to cry, which made me slightly chuckle even though nothing about this situation was funny. I'm literally 23 yet I'm still scared of my mum, now that's funny.

She was currently with Chris after being dragged away by him. I swear that man is always around to save my ass - I owe him a lot.

After a few minutes she came back, looking a lot calmer than before. She walked right up to me and pulled me into a hug whispering in my ear 'I'm sorry baby, you're an adult and you can date whoever you want. I over reacted, I hope your forgive me'. I pulled out of the hug and said to her 'of course I do mum, I'm sorry I went against your rules and didn't tell you.'

She then went to go and talk to Tom, I don't know what they talked about but they both came back to me laughing about something. Tom came up to me and hugged me, while my mum just walked past me while winking at me. To say I was confused was an understatement.