"Her powers are so so cool!" (NR)

Okay, I changed it a little sorry

Okay, I changed it a little sorry. Hope you like it!

Y/N's pov:
Shit shit shit. I need my mum. Basically I just realised I have a crush on Wanda. Not even a little one, a massive one. This is so bad, I don't know how to act in front of girls, I literally can't function in front of them.

"Mum!" I yelled walking into her bedroom, dramatically flopping down onto her bed.

She laughed at me, coming over and rubbing my back. "What's the matter baby?"

"Okay. So I have a massive crush on Wanda and I don't know what to do. Every time I try and talk to her, I just forget how to speak. What's the matter with me? What am I going to do? I'm just doing to make a fool out of myself.."

She cut me off, "Breathe my love. Listen I'll help you, you'll be okay. Remember Wanda is just a girl. A human. That's easy, you can talk to her."

"Mum she's not just a girl, she's Wanda. She's beautiful and her powers are so so cool!"

"Baby look behind you." Mum managed to get out while laughing.

I slowly turned round, only to be met with the smiling face of Wanda. Immediately I could feel my checks heat up. I can't believe she heard that.

She walked forward to me and placed a kiss on my lips. "I like you too Y/N. For the record, you're pretty badass." She said before walking off, leaving me speechless.

Before I could say anything, I heard my mum laughing from behind me. I couldn't help but laugh along with her - it was pretty funny.

"See Y/N, I told you everything would be fine." She gloated before bringing new into a hug. Seems like mothers always know.