Jealous (NR)

Prompt - your momma was looking after Peter for the day while Tony was away, and you get jealous that he's getting all the attention.
You are three years old, and Peter is a baby

Y/N's pov:
I was sat on the floor playing with my babies while my momma was cuddling Peter and singing to him. (She had to look after him today for Uncle Tony as he went on a business trip.) I was getting angry seeing Peter hog my Momma, I was the one to usually get her cuddles and she wasn't paying any attention to me all because of him.

"Momma" I pouted up at her. She gave me a glare before saying "Y/N please be quiet, this is your last warning. I'm trying to get Peter to sleep."

Tears welled up in my eyes - I wanted some attention too, it was nap time and I was missing it all because of Peter. I was fighting to stay awake, but I knew I couldn't go to sleep until momma tucked me in and gave me cuddles. I decided to try again but a bit louder than before "Momma I want" - I was cut off by my momma scolding me "Right that's it, go to your room now! I've given you so many chances to be a good girl, but right now you aren't acting like one!"

I slowly got up, tears streaming down my face, and made my way to her room. She said to go to my room, but I couldn't nap without her so I thought being in her bed would help.

I got into her bed, trying to stop the tears but they kept coming. I just wanted my momma and she yelled at me. I crawled under the covers and cried myself to sleep.

Natasha's pov:
The look Y/N gave me before walking off broke my heart. I don't know what had gotten into her, but I think I went a bit far.

After about 5 mins, I had finally gotten Peter to sleep, so I put him in his crib before going off to find my daughter. I went to Y/N's room to go and talk to her, but to my surprise she wasn't there. "Friday where is Y/N." I asked Tony's AI. "In your room Miss Romanoff." I couldn't help but smile at the fact she had gone to my room instead of her own.

Looking into my room, I saw Y/N fast asleep in my bed. Her face was all red and puffy, so I knew she had cried herself to sleep. I hopped in bed next to her and she immediately snuggled into my chest.

> 1 hour later<

I looked down at Y/N and was surprised when I saw her Y/C/E looking up at me. She looked adorable. "Hey baby" I cooed. "Hi momma." She whispered back quietly.

"Bub what was that about earlier." She teared up as soon as I said it. "Shh baby it's okay, I'm not mad." She took a breath in before speaking "I'm sorry momma I didn't mean to be a bad girl, I just wanted your cuddles and singing, but Peter was getting them all."

I mentally cursed myself, everything adding up now. It was naptime and I completely missed it, of course she wanted me. "Oh baby I'm so sorry. It's just Peter is a little baby so he needs more attention. You can get all the cuddles you want now though."

With that she layed on my chest and wrapped her small arms around me. "Love you momma" "I love you too baby".

Authors note
Just a short one as I haven't really had any motivation today and I was out for most of yesterday.
Please keep sending in requests!

Thankyou so much for 1.85k reads