Medical problems (SJ)

Y/N's pov:I had just gotten home from being out all night - I didn't mean to stay out all night, it's just me and my friends lost track of the time

Y/N's pov:
I had just gotten home from being out all night - I didn't mean to stay out all night, it's just me and my friends lost track of the time. My phone also died so I couldn't even text mum, I know she's going to be so angry.

Today just wasn't going to be a good day, I was not feeling good at all, and my mum was going to murder me. I had a heart condition, it wasn't that serious, but when I'm stressed or just at any point, it can really hurt. One of the problems with this was that Lizzie is the only one that knew about it - she's the one who takes me the my hospital appointments. I would have told my mum, but she's been really really stressed recently and I don't want to cause any more for her.

I walked up to my front door and took a deep breath before entering the house. As soon as I did I was met with a very very angry looking Scarlett Johansson.

"Mum I'm - " I began to speak but she cut me off. "Nuh uh me first young lady" I gulped when she said that, I knew I was in for shit.

"You had me so worried, staying out all night, no message or calls. Nothing. How do you think that makes me feel to know my 16 year old daughter hasn't come home and I haven't heard from her." She began yelling at me.

I honestly wasn't sure if she continued yelling as I couldn't hear anything. My heart started hurting really bad and my vision blurred. My eyes began to close and the next thing I knew I was surrounded by darkness.

Scarlett's pov:
As soon as my daughter walked through the door, I basically began yelling at her. I was so mad that she had stayed out all night and not even text me.

As I was shouting at her, I saw she became very pale and suddenly close her eyes. I ran to catch her, and luckily I did just before she fell. I gently placed her on the floor and called an ambulance for her, I also called Lizzie as they were very close and she said she would meet us at the hospital.

Within minutes, we were in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Y/N still hadn't woken up and I was so scared - nothing like this had ever happen before. After what felt like forever we finally arrived at the hospital and they took Y/N away so she could get some tests done. I tried to go with her, but they didn't let me so I had to wait in the waiting room.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms around me. I looked up to find Liz hugging me. "Do you know anything yet?" She asked me, looking like she was going to cry. "No she's just gone in for some tests and they wouldn't let me go in with her."

>Time skip to when Y/N is awake and has had her tests<

"The family of Y/N Johansson"

Me and Liz stood up and followed the doctor into my daughters room. As we walked in I saw her give Liz a funny look, but I had no time to question it as the doctor began talking. "Ms Johansson, it seems like your daughter has a heart disease and has for a few months. She's been here multiple times for check-ups in the last few months."

I thanked the doctor and he then walked out. I turned to Y/N to see her not looking at me, so I then turned to Liz and said "I assume you knew about this then?" She nodded her head at me. I wasn't sure how to feel, my daughter has had heart problems for months and hadn't told me, yet Liz knew.

"Liz can you please give me and Y/N a minute?" I asked her. She said sure and walked out of the room.

I looked at my daughter, who was still avoiding eye contact with me. "I'm going to get straight to the point. Why didn't you tell me?"

She finally looked at me and said "You've been so stressed recently, and so I didn't want to make it worse. I've been fine these last few months, I only fainted today because I was stressed."

It broke my heart hearing that my child felt like she couldn't tell me something because I've been so on edge recently. I felt like an idiot, not realising she wasn't okay.

I walked over to her and patted the bed letting her know i wanted to go under the covers. She lifted them up for me and I cuddled up next to her. "Baby I'm so sorry you felt like you couldn't tell me. I promise you can tell me anything no matter how you think i feel. I'm your mum, I need to be able to take care of you." I reassured her.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and whispered out "Thanks mum, I love you." I gave her a kiss on the head and told her that I loved her too. With that she slowly drifted off to sleep cuddled up next to me.