Pick up lines (SJ)

*You didn't say how old you wanted Lizzie to be, so imagine her any age you would like*

Y/N's pov:
Today I'm going to set with my mum. It's honestly one of my favourite things to do as, 1) I get to reunite with everyone that I consider family, and 2) I have a massive crush on Elizabeth Olsen and so I get to see her when I go.

By now, the whole of the cast know about my crush on Lizzie, and so they tease me about it. I don't mind though, it's pretty funny.

"Y/N, it's time to go!" Mum shouted from downstairs.

I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs, almost falling over in the process. I looked up at my mum and she just smirked at me while teasing me, "Wow someone's excited to see Lizzie." I couldn't help the blush that made its way onto my face. "Shut up mum!" I teased back while gently pushing her.

>time skip to when they get to set because I'm lazy<

We arrived to set and were immediately met with the whole cast coming out to greet us. I guess that's because I was with mum this time - since I've gotten older I don't come to set as much as I guess they miss me. I got hugs out of everyone and had a little chat with them - not seeing them for a long time means we have a lot to catch up on.

Then my eyes landed on her. She looked stunning. Her green eyes met mine. I walked over to her, "Is your name google? Because you have everything I've been searching for."

She let out a laugh, a small blush forming on her face. I pulled her in for a hug, whispering in her ear, "If being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged."

At this, both of us couldn't help but laugh. "Y/N that was awful!" she said while smiling at me. From behind, I also heard the cast laughing along, showing me that maybe I wasn't as quiet as I thought.

>Another time skip to later on in the day<

It was now lunch, and we were all sat around, me next to mum and Lizzie. I suddenly thought of another pickup line and knew I had to use it. Turning to Lizzie, I said, "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm not that sexy but damn look at you."

Following that was a bunch of different comments,

"Y/N those are so bad!"

"Wow so smooth"

"You need better ones."

and all sorts of things like that, making me smile. I looked over at Lizzie and she was looking down at the ground laughing to herself. She then looked up at me, our eyes meeting, and so I gave her a wink, only to be met with a slap to the head from my mum. "Y/N behave, oh and we're going home now."

I gathered my things and began saying goodbye to everyone. When I got to Lizzie I gave her a hug and once we pulled away I confidently said, "Are you an exam? Because I've been studying you like crazy."

She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, making us both blush. With that she walked away, leaving me standing there like an idiot.

I immediately heard laughter from behind me and I knew exactly who it was from without having to turn around. "Mum I swear if you don't stop laughing, I will disown you."

She walked up to me and slung her arm over my shoulder, "No you won't, you love me too much for that. Also Y/N those pick up lines. I'm not sure whether to be slightly impressed or just embarrassed that my daughter did that."

This made me and her burst into a fit of giggles as we made our way over to the car. We got in and began the journey home.

Authors note
Sorry this is so bad, I haven't really had any motivation this week, and when it came to writing this I couldn't think of much.