Premiere and a reveal (SJ)

Chris's pov:Today me and Scar are taking our daughter Y/N to the avengers endgame premiere

Chris's pov:
Today me and Scar are taking our daughter Y/N to the avengers endgame premiere. This is the first time she's coming to an event with us, the cast have met her loads of times, but the public haven't really seen her out much before. Usually when we go out, we try and keep her face covered as much as possible, but we thought today would be a good time to show her to everyone.

-

"Y/N! Scar! It's time to go, hurry up!" I yelled up the stairs, waiting for my little family to appear. I love them, but god do they take a long time to get ready.

Scarlett's pov:
I was in my daughters room, when I heard Chris shout us. It's like I know we need to go, but me and Y/N have a lot to do.

"Right come on then monkey, we can't leave your daddy waiting any longer." I said to my daughter, putting my hand out so she could hold it. She rolled her eyes at me, grabbing my hand and replied "ugh men, am I right!"

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. That's my girl. She's honestly one of the funniest people I've ever met. What can I say? She's a mini me. Let's hope the next one is more like Chris. I'm not sure I can deal with two mini me's running round the house.

-

We arrived at the premiere, and Y/N was immediately in her element. She was waving to everyone, posing for photos and talking to all the fans. Me and the cast were taking photos together, while watching her. All of us in shock on how natural she looks.

"Chris go get Y/N, let's take some photos as a family." I told my husband.

He came back over with Y/N, who had a massive smile on her face. She stood in the middle of us and we posed for some photos. I placed my hands on my belly and Chris wrapped his arm around my waist, smiling down at Y/N. Everyone watching us went crazy. They knew what I meant. Another addition to the Johansson-Evans clan.

Y/N looked up at me, back to the cameras and then back at me again. An even bigger smile made its way onto her face as she caught on. I took this as a good sign, there were no tears so.

She began jumping up and down shouting, "Mamas pregnant. I'm going to be a big sister!" Everyone awed at how cute she was, at this moment, I could see she was really worming her way into everyone's hearts. Just as she had to mine and Chris'.

I mean, I knew she would be happy, but I had no idea she'd be this happy. I looked towards the cast, and some had their phones out videoing us, and I knew this would be all over the internet later. Surprisingly though, the thought didn't really bother me, as it was too cute not to share.

-

After a long few hours at the premiere, we arrived at home, Y/N was fast asleep in Chris's arms. I'm not surprised though, after the day she'd had. She fell asleep about half way through the movie as she had tired herself out on the red carpet. Every time me or Chris would appear on the screen, she would get really and babble for a bit before calming down. God she's so cute.

I had a small feeling that Y/N would want to be a part of the industry when she's older. To be honest, anyone could see she was made for it, and I'd gladly help her get there.

I sat down on the sofa and cuddled up into Chris and my daughter. I was honestly the happiest I'd been in a while. Everything was perfect and for that I'm super grateful. A small content sigh left my lips as I thought about the next chapter in our life's, I can't wait.