Tantrum (NR)

*You are 3*

*You are 3*

Natasha's pov:
I woke up to a heavy weight on my chest, smiling to myself when I realised who it was. Opening one eye, I saw my daughter staring at me, a slight pout on her face. I quickly closed it and pretended to be asleep.

"Momma" 
"I know you're awake"  
"Momma"
"Get up"

She then began to cry and hit me on the chest. "Get up now!" She shouted at me. I opened my eyes and grabbed her small hands. She continued to cry and squirm around.

"Y/N!" I sternly said to her. With tears streaming down her face, she looked at me. "Why are you crying?" I questioned her in a softer tone.

She lent down so she was laying on my chest, "You wouldn't get up, and I wanted you to." I began rubbing her back, "Okay baby, I know you wanted me to get up, but you don't have to cry about it. Okay?"

"Yes mama." She said while bringing her thumb into her mouth. I could tell she was tired, meaning today would be a hard day.

I stood up, Y/N still in my arms, and made my way to the kitchen to get breakfast. Placing Y/N in a chair, I started to make some food. Wanda walked in and went straight over to my daughter.

My attention immediately went over to them, to see if Y/N would behave. Wanda began going in for a hug and it all seemed fine. Until it wasn't. Y/N punched Wanda straight in the chest.

I marched straight over there, grabbed Y/N and made my way over to the stairs. She began crying. Loudly, while squirming around making it hard for me to carry her.

I reached the stairs and put her down. Looking at her, I said in a stern voice, "Y/N we don't hit and you know that. So you are going to sit here and think about what you've done, I'll come and get you soon."

I walked away, her still sobbing, and went over to Wanda. "I'm so sorry Wanda, I think she's tired but I don't really know what's wrong with her."

She looked at me, a small smile present on her face, "Don't worry Nat. It's okay."

-

It had been around 5 mins and I was going to go get Y/N off the stairs. As I arrived, I noticed that my daughter was no longer sat there. Not going to lie, but I was starting to get very angry with her. She knows the rules.

I stomped upstairs and straight into her bedroom, expecting her to be there. However instead I was met with an empty room. Frowning, I walked to my room and opened the door. Only to see her curled up under my duvet fast asleep. The sight of her calmed me down a little bit. I couldn't be angry at someone so cute.

Opening the covers, I got into bed next to her. She immediately snuggled closer to me and put her head on my chest. Out of habit I started running my fingers through her hair. This must have woken her up, as she looked up at me with her big eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry mummy."

"I know you are baby. Go back to sleep." I told her. She closed her eyes and her breathing evened out. I looked down at her and smiled, even on bad days she never failed to make me smile.

Authors note
Sorry this was bad, I'm super tired.

Also I'm seeing Black Widow tomorrow and I'm so excited but at the same time I'm not ready to say goodbye to Nat.