Fight p.2 (NR)

You guys requested a part 2 so here you go lovely's

Natasha's pov:
I watched as my daughter stormed off to her room, heartbroken with tears streaming down her face. What did I do? My daughter is upset and I caused that. It was all my fault, I haven't spent time with her in months and I just said some really hurtful things towards her, and for what. I didn't even have a reason for any of this.

I didn't know what to do from here, do I go and see her, do I give her space and time? I wasn't sure if it would just lead to another big argument with things getting thrown around. To be honest I doubt she would want to see me now anyway. I mean what mother says that to their daughter.

After what felt like hours of weighing up the pros and cons of when to go and see her, I decided to let her be for a while. This meant we can both cool off and then speak to each other when we aren't in a bad mood.

I was sat laying in bed trying to fall asleep, but those words keep replaying in my head "well maybe I would be better off without a daughter like you". The awful part is, I knew she got intrusive thoughts, and has no self confidence so this will really be messing with her head. Way more than it is mine.

Y/N's pov:
I must have cried myself to sleep because I woke up with a massive headache and a blocked nose. I must look like shit right now. Groaning, I rolled over to look at the time, it was only 10pm, everyone would still be wondering around. I just wanted to get some food, but I can't take the chance of going out there and running into my mum, if I can still call her that.

The things she said really hurt me, no mother should say that to their child. I didn't even do anything, I was just annoyed that she was hanging out with Peter and she goes and says that. The fact that those words slipped out her mouth so easily, makes me wonder, has she wanted to say that for a long time, or was it just a heat of the moment thought?

I decided to watch some Netflix and wait for another hour before I would go and get some food. Even though it would only be 11, people would be in their rooms so hopefully I wouldn't see anyone.

*There will be 2 endings, this is ending one* (from here down until I say)

Honestly I didn't know what to do, I'm not sure if I can stay here with my mum. Even if I chose to forgive her, I'm never going to forget what she said, what if it goes back to the old way. Where she just doesn't speak to me. That's when I decided, tonight I would run away.

After one hour of watching tv, I crept into the kitchen and went to get food. Now that I knew that I was running away, I got as much food as I could carry and took it back to my room. I had to be quiet, so that no one would come and see what I was doing, because if they did then my plan was ruined.

I successfully made it back to my room and began shoving all my clothes and things I would need into a bag. It took around 30 mins for me to get everything together and ready to leave. I took one last look around my room, wrote some notes to the team, and walked out of the compound into the world.. ready to start my new life.

Natasha's pov:
I had just woken up, not knowing when I had fallen asleep, and decided that I was going to try and speak to my daughter. Rolling out of bed, I made my way up the stairs to her floor and towards her room. "Y/N." I shouted. No reply. "Y/N I'm coming in." Again I got no reply so I opened the door, only to be greeted by her room, mostly empty.

Instantly I knew what had happened. She had run away because of the things I said. I had made my child run away because they couldn't face me.

Tears gathered in my eyes, as I made my way around her room, looking for anything she could have left. That's when I stumbled upon a note labelled 'Natasha'. It broke my heart, she didn't even call me mum, but I guess I deserve that.

I took a deep breathe before opening the note. My hands were shaking and tears were falling out of my eyes. Everything she said was true, like she wrote, she could forgive me, but she would never forget.

Gathering up all the teams notes, I made my way down to the common room where everyone was. I handed everyone their letters and watched as they all read them. I saw the look of disgust appear on each of their faces as they remembered what I had said a day prior to this. Sighing I said "guys nothing you say to me will be worse than what I'm saying to myself right now." and got up and left.

*ending 2* (from here on)

Y/N pov:
Groaning, I got out of bed and made my way to the mirror, I really did look awful, but I suppose that is what you get after crying yourself to sleep. I continued on past the mirror, making a peace sign as I went by, and made my way to my mums room.

I had made my decision. I was going to forgive her. At the end of the day, the things she said hurt me really badly, but then I remembered that she found it so hard to love. Growing up and being taught that 'love is for children' really had an effect on her, and I couldn't just leave her. It would break her heart more than she broke mine yesterday.

Dragging my feet along the corridor, I stopped when I got to my mums floor and made my way slowly to her door, taking deep breaths. "Mum, we need to talk." is all I managed to say. Almost instantly she opened her door. She looked as bad, if not worse than I did.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and began my speech.

"Look, the things you said yesterday really hurt me, and I hope you know that and feel bad about it. I didn't even do anything wrong and you just snapped. All I wanted was to spend time with you and you would always blow me off for work or for Peter. Imagine how that made me feel, my own mother not wanting to spend any time with me. Those last words that you said yesterday rolled off your tongue way too easily and that really left me questioning things.
However after lots of careful thoughts and consideration I came to the conclusion that I will forgive you. At the end of the day, you're my mum and nothing can change that. I know it's hard for you to love because of your childhood and I know how much it would hurt you if I left so I decided I am going to stay here. If you don't change, I will be leaving and there is nothing you can do to stop that.
Also I may have forgiven you, but I'm never ever going to forget what you said to me. I'm sorry that I shouted at you, that's no way to treat you, but I think you actually deserved worse to be honest. Anyway I love you mum."

I looked up and saw she had tears streaming down her face. I knew the things she was saying to herself were far worse than what I just said so I didn't feel bad at all. It felt good to get it off of my chest, and I'm happy with the decision I made.

After a few seconds of staring at me, she just pulled me into a massive hug and we layed down on her bed, cuddling together.

Authors note
I hope you all enjoyed this. And I hope you're happy I wrote two endings. You chose which one you want to happen. I didn't want to make just one sad ending because you all wouldn't be happy with me, which is why I did both.