Clothes have no gender (NR)

Y/N's pov:I'm the daughter of Black Widow, but no one knew as she said it wouldn't be safe

Y/N's pov:
I'm the daughter of Black Widow, but no one knew as she said it wouldn't be safe. I didn't mind that no one knew, as even though I was young, I understood that if people did know they would try and be my friend just so they could meet the Avengers.

I had school today, but I hated it. This was because I didn't exactly wear clothes that a girl was meant to wear. Personally I think clothes don't have a gender and you should be able to wear what ever you like, but my class mates obviously disagreed. They would always make fun of what I wear and always laugh at me.

My mum didn't know of this, as I knew that if she did, she would do something stupid. Like try and kill them. No, I'm not joking.

Anyway, I rolled out of bed, and made my way to my wardrobe. I pulled out some long shorts that reached just above my knees, and a long top. I loved the way I dressed, it made me unique as all the other people at my school stuck to the stereotypes.

I went to the kitchen and quickly ate some breakfast, just the usual pancakes and went to find my mum. "Mum, we need to go!" I yelled throughout the compound.

"Okay baby let's go." I suddenly heard from behind me. I jumped and turned around only to be met by my mum and her famous smirk.

We got into the car and I instantly put the radio on. The whole way to school me and mum danced and sung to music. Yes, I see a very different side of her, with me she is fun and loving, but with most other people she is cold.

Around 10 mins later, we pulled up to school. I said bye to my mum, took a deep breath and got out of the car.

I walked down the hall and into the classroom. As soon as I stepped in, everyone started laughing and pointing at me. My eyes instantly filled with tears, but I wouldn't let them fall. I made my way over to my one true friend, Amy, she knew who my mum was but she wasn't bothered. I got over there, and she pulled me into a hug. She didn't mind the way I dressed.

The whole day people were laughing at me, yet I held in my tears. As soon as I stepped out of school, I let them fall. I was only 8, and everyday people made fun of me.

I slowly made my way round the corner to where mum would be parked. I got into the car and pulled her into a side hug.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked me, concern lacing her words. I turned to face her, and explained everything.

She was so mad, and I had to stop her from marching to go and find everyone.

"Y/N you are perfect the way you are, how you dress doesn't effect you as a person, don't let anyone change you. Okay? I love you a lot" she told me.

"I love you too mum" I said to her before she drove us home.

>time skip to a few days later<

Natasha's pov:
It had been a few days since Y/N had told me what happened at school, and I can't stop thinking about it. She's only 8, and doesn't deserve to be made fun of just because of what she wears. I decided I would do something about it.

Today, the avengers have an interview where members of the public can ask us questions and obviously we answer them. I was leaving Y/N at home due to safety reasons.

We arrived at the place, and quickly got set up on stage. Someone came and introduced us to everyone, and that was it, the q&a was off.

I had answered a few questions, surprisingly they had actually been good questions and not stupid questions.

"This question is for black widow"

Hearing this snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up into the audience to see a girl who must be Y/N's age, but she looked like one of those bratty kids. (Pls tell me you know what I mean. Like you can tell that they are brats)

"As you are the only female on the team, I thought it would be best to ask you. There is someone I know, I'm not going to say who, but they always wear boys clothes."

As soon as she said this, I realised who I was speaking to. She was one of the main people who made fun of Y/N. This made my blood boil.

"Personally I don't think girls should wear boys clothes, it looks really ugly, and they are meant for boys. But what is your opinion on it?" She asked me.

"I think that no matter your gender, you can wear whatever you want. Clothes don't have a gender. What you wear doesn't effect who you are as a person. So I personally love it girls wear 'boys' clothes" I told her, giving her a smile at the end, which looked very fake.

Not long after, the interview was over and we made our way home. As soon as I opened the front door, I was met with a very happy daughter.

She ran over to me, pulled me into a massive hug and exclaimed, "Mummy you were so good out there. I really liked what you said about the clothes!"

"Of course baby, everything I said was true so don't forget it!"

>time skip to the next day at school<

Y/N's pov:
As I walked into the classroom, I was met with all the girls wearing so called boy clothes. I realised this was only because of what my mum had said. I let out a laugh and made my way to Amy.

I had the best day at school, and I knew they wouldn't bother me again.