Paparazzi (SJ)

Y/N pov:I was fighting to stay awake, I was super tired and my eyes kept closing and opening

Y/N pov:
I was fighting to stay awake, I was super tired and my eyes kept closing and opening. However, I was scared awake by the sound of the pilot telling us that we are about to land. I rubbed my eyes, to try and wake myself up and then looked over at my mum. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. I knew how lucky I am to have a mum like her which meant I am very overprotective of her. I know it's meant to be the other way around, but she tends to forget to look after herself so I help her as much as possible. If anyone says anything bad about my mum let's just say it doesn't ever end well.

"Mum wake up" I whisper yelled at her. She looked over at me, taking a few seconds to wake up properly, she was very tired as she'd been filming all day and then we had a long flight home. She looked over at me with a big smile on her face and gave me a kiss on the head.

>time skip to when the plane has landed<

As we were making our way off of the plane I suddenly remembered something which made me internally groan. There was a high chance that the paparazzi would be out there waiting for us. They always liked to harass my mum whenever they see her - asking her tonnes of questions and taking loads pictures of her.  I strongly disliked it when they did this, yeh she was famous but they didn't have any right to do that to her.

We were at baggage claim waiting for our bags, when I began to hear the clicks of cameras. My mum noticed too and pulled me closer into her side, I could see that she was already getting stressed just knowing they were waiting for us. This made me mad because we were both tired and just wanted to get home. We grabbed our suitcases and prepared ourselves for what was about to come.

I grabbed onto my mums hand before walking out together. As soon as we stepped out of the doors, the paparazzi were shouting things at my mum, taking pictures of us, and even shouting things at me. I tried my best to keep my cool, as I knew it wasn't worth getting angry at, but this one particular thing made my blood boil.

Someone pulled my mum to try and talk to her. She has anxiety so I knew this would be making it really bad. Somehow she got out of the mans grip and came back over to me, putting her arm around my shoulders and walking towards our car. Of course all the paparazzi followed us.

I told my mum I would load the suitcases into the car as she was tired, and so with that she hopped into the car getting it ready to go. I noticed she was on her phone so I knew this was the perfect chance.

I walked angrily over to the paparazzi, I knew I was being videoed but I didn't care. "DON'T EVER EVER TOUCH MY MUM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I yelled towards the man, and then looking round at them all so they knew I was talking to them all. It came out a lot louder than expected, but at least it would get the message to them.

As I was walking away, I heard one of them say "it was just a joke." I didn't even turn around, I just put my middle finger up at them.

I approached the car and got in. My mum asked me what had taken so long, but I just told her that a fan wanted a picture with me. Luckily she bought it, as this happens to me quite a lot so she didn't mind.

We made our way home, and I climbed into her bed with her as I knew she was still stressed about the events that had taken place. When she got into bed, I snuggled into her side and whispered "love you mum". "I love you too baby" she cooed at me. 

>time skip to the morning<

Scarlett's pov:
The events of yesterday still played in my mind. It was actually quiet scary being grabbed by that man, I'm just relieved that it wasn't Y/N. I looked over at her, she was fast asleep. She was 15, but she would always be my baby girl.

I had been looking at her for quite a while, as I was taken out of my trance by my phone pinging a lot. I grabbed my phone to see a bunch of messages from our marvel group chat.

Avengers Assemble

Robert:
*sends video link of yesterday's events*
Scar hope you're okay after yesterday, but this is the cutest shit I've ever seen.

Lizzie:
God I love Y/N so much! Also hope you're okay Scarlett.

Jeremy:
She's so protective of you Scar.

Chris E:
I hate the paparazzi but I love how Y/N wasn't afraid to say something. You raised a good kid Scarlett! We love you both.

Chris H:
Okay but that kid deserves the world.

Mark:
Hope you're all good Scarlett. Also god I love your kid, but she can be so fucking scary.

Scar:
I didn't even know she had done this. She offered to put our suitcases in the boot, and then disappeared for a while and when I asked her why she said a fan wanted a picture and I believed her. She's honestly too pure for this world, I mean I knew she was overprotective of me, but I didn't know she would yell at them for me. Anyway I'm all good thanks for asking guys.
*sends a picture of Y/N asleep next to her*

Everyone:
Tell her we love her 💗

As I watched over the video for a second time, I couldn't help but be filled with pride. That was my daughter. Yes she did stick up her middle finger at them, but it was for a good reason. To be honest I still can't believe she actually yelled at them, it was kind of funny but scary at the same time. I knew they would never do it again. I was so lucky to have her as my kid.

I shook Y/N awake and gave her a kiss of the head. "Good morning my love". "Good morning mum" she whispered back, with her cute little morning voice. "Thankyou for yesterday, I'm proud of you. Also the cast says that they love you." She whipped her head to look at me, a sheepish grin working its way onto her face. She smiled at me before saying "It was nothing mum, I would punch one of them in order to help or protect you. Also tell the cast I love them too." She told me before curling back under the covers and going to sleep.

Authors note
This was an amazing idea, and I really liked writing this. I love writing ones where the reader and Scarlett are super close and all that. Hope you enjoyed it!