Sneaking out (SJ)

Y/N's pov:Tonight was my best friend Amy's party, it was going to be huge as she had invited loads of people

Y/N's pov:
Tonight was my best friend Amy's party, it was going to be huge as she had invited loads of people. I was really excited as I was going with my boyfriend, Harry, and it was also our 2 year anniversary, so I had something big planned for after the party.

It was currently 8:30pm and I was just adding the finishing touches to my outfit, which was a short black dress and some neutral makeup.

I made my way downstairs and put my heels on. My friend was waiting round the corner for me in her car so she could take me. Just as I was about to head out the door, I heard a voice from behind me. "And where do you think you're going young lady?" You see, the thing is, I hadn't told my mum about the party as I knew she wouldn't let me go.

I slowly turned around and was met with my mum who had her eyebrow raised waiting for my answer. "I'm going to a party, I'll be back later." I sassed her before walking towards the door.

She quickly walked around me and held her hand against the door, stopping me from leaving the house. "I don't think so, go back upstairs and get changed."

I rolled my eyes at her and stormed off upstairs. If she wasn't going to willingly let me go, then I would sneak out. I'm 17, she can't control me like I'm still a kid.

When I got up to my bedroom I went straight to my balcony and slid down the gutter. (I don't know what they are called I'm sorry) I'm not going to lie, it was a lot longer than I thought and I did almost fall off, but luckily I made it to the ground safely.

Brushing myself off, I strutted out of my driveway and round the corner, where I was met with Freya's car. (the friend picking her up) I quickly hopped inside and she drove us there. It wasn't a long way, it was only a few streets away, however we didn't want to walk in heels.

We arrived in only a few minutes and were met with Amy's house full of people with loud music playing from inside it. Me and Freya walked inside together, grabbed some drinks and went to the dance floor.

>time skip to around 3 hours later<

Me and Freya were pretty drunk at this point, not drunk enough that we don't know what we're doing, but drunk enough to be hyper.

I hadn't seen Harry all night so I decided I would go and look for him. "Frey, I'm going to go and find Harry." I told her before stumbling off around the house.

I flung open one of the doors upstairs only to be met by Harry in the middle of fucking another girl. Tears sprung to my eyes as he rushed up and started making excuses. "Harry I don't care about your excuses, it's our 2 year anniversary today but it obviously meant more to me than it did to you. We're over!" I yelled at him before storming downstairs as best as I could. I left the house, tears still streaming down my face, and began stumbling back to mine.

Scarlett's pov:
I did feel bad saying that Y/N couldn't go to the party, but I knew what would happen. She would get drunk and when she's drunk she's super emotional. I would be the one to have to help her and deal with all the emotions she'll go through.

It had been half an hour since I sent her back upstairs and I was starting to get suspicious since I hadn't heard any noise. I made my way upstairs and knocked on her door, "Y/N can I come in?"

I waited a few seconds before knocking again and saying "Alright Y/N, I'm coming in" With that, I opened her bedroom door only to be met with an empty room, and her balcony door wide open. Instantly I knew what had happened. She had snuck out and went down the gutter. I had to admit it was a clever idea, but I wasn't happy at all.

>time skip<

It was currently 1am and Y/N still wasn't home. I was sat in the dark waiting for her to arrive so we could have a talk. I was about to go and get some food, when I heard the front door open and then close again.

Jumping out of my seat, I was about to start yelling at Y/N, when she broke down crying and slid to the floor.

Immediately I rushed over and began trying to comfort her. "Shh baby, what's the matter?" I asked her, concern lacing my words.

She looked up at me, and the sight broke my heart. She had red puffy eyes and at this moment, she didn't look like my 17 year old anymore, she looked so much younger.

I could tell she was drunk, as instead of replying to me, she lifted her arms up instead, signalling that she wants to be picked up. I didn't mind doing this as she was so small anyway and so was easy to carry.

Picking her up, I made my way to the front door making sure it was locked, before walking upstairs and straight into my room. I sat Y/N down on my bed and went into her room to get some clothes.

I put her in a fresh outfit, took her makeup off and laid her down in bed. I slid in the covers next to her, and she cuddled into me. Still sobbing, she told me "Mama h-he cheated on m-me"

Instantly I knew who she was on about - her boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend Harry. They had been together for such a long time, so I knew how much this would have hurt her.

I rubbed her back in a circular motion and whispered, "Bubs, I know it hurts, so much, but he didn't deserve you. You are such an amazing person and if he can't see that he's missing out. He was stupid enough to lose someone like you, it's his loss baby. Let's go to sleep now, and in the morning me and you will have a nice self care day. How does that sound."

She looked up at me with her big eyes and told me "Sounds good, I love you so much mama."

I leant down kissed her forehead before saying, "I love you so much more." With that me and her both drifted off to sleep.