School fight pt.2 (SJ)

*There is a lot of POV switches. Please try and keep up, or this will confuse you. Happy reading!*

Y/N's pov:
It's been three days since I got into the fight at school, and I've been trying my hardest to avoid my mum. Deep down I know it's not her fault, but part of me blames her for it.

Today I'm off to Lizzie's house since I've been with Robert the last few days. So far they've stuck to their promise, no one has said anything to mum. I'm so grateful for that, tensions are already high and her knowing would make it so much worse.

"Mum where's my school bag!" I yelled upstairs to her, after 5 mins of not being able to find it.

She walked down the stairs, my school bag in her hand. For some reason this made me angry. I left my bag down here for a reason, and she moved it, messing up my system.

"What the fuck mum!?" I blurted out, my range taking over.

She stopped dead in her tracks, and stared at me. Straight in the eyes. God she looked so mad.

"Don't talk to me like that Y/N! I bought your bag down for you." She snapped back at me.

I snatched the bag out of her hands, and replied back, "You're the one who moved it in the first place. I keep it down here so I know where it is. It's a good system. Then you come along and mess it up. Don't. Just leave my things alone!"

I ended up yelling the last part at her. I don't know why, it's just a stupid bag, but everything recently is her fault. She gets me so riled up.

"Oh my god teenagers these days." She muttered to herself before saying to me "Y/N it's a bag. Get over yourself. Stop being a bitch."

I was shocked at her choice of words. Sticking up my middle finger at her, I left the house, slamming the door on my way out. Fed up with looking at her.

Scarlett's pov:
Y/N slammed the door as she left. I just stood there in shock. Honestly these last few days, she's been in a foul mood. Everything I do, she shouts at me for. It's all been my fault recently, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it.

I locked the door and made my way to my car. If she was going to have an attitude with me, and not tell me what's going on, then I'm going to go and find out for myself.

A perfect place to start was at her godfathers house. Her and Robert are super close, so he would know if anything is going on in her life.

Robert's pov:
A knock at the door drew me out of my thoughts. I got out of my seat and went to open the door. When I did, I was met with a fed up looking Scarlett. Immediately I knew what this was about, but I promised her I wouldn't say anything.

"Hi Scarlett, come on in."

"Thanks Rob. I promise this will be quick." She replied back.

"Okay. I'll get straight to the point. Y/N has been in such a mood for the past few days. She's been blaming me for everything and her attitude is awful. Basically, I know you and her are close, so do you know what's going on?" She questioned me.

This made me feel bad. Y/N quite frankly was being a bitch to her, and I couldn't even tell her why. I want to, but yet again, I can't break Y/N's trust or I'll never get it back.

"Scar, I have no idea what is going on with her. However, have you tried talking to her. Instead of getting in a mood with each other, why don't you ask her if she's okay. She's a teenager, they always have something going on." I gave her this advice, hoping she would actually listen to me.

She nodded her head and thanked me. Honestly, I wasn't sure if she believed me or not, but my answer seemed to satisfy her as we said our goodbyes and she left.